Meet my twin

Please vote and comment ❤️🥺

Mia's POV

" I can't believe this." I mutter to myself,

" it's gonna be okay, we'll figure it out. " Alexa says putting her hand on my shoulder reassuring me , I let out a sigh .

" where is she ?" I ask her , I'm currently in the room with Jake and Alexa,

" she's with Jenna and Damon,when you're ready they wanna ask her questions with you." Jake says , I nod and get up from the bed .

" I'm ready." I say tiredly, could things get any weirder?

" okay, let's go." Alexa says opening the door ,
Let's go meet my twin.

Damon's POV

" why are we just finding out Mia has a twin?" Jenna says as we look at the Mia look alike ,

" I can hear you, you know ?" She says staring at us ,

" we're waiting for Mia to get out here and then we'll talk."  I explain to her , she sighs and sits back in her seat.. I get up and walk towards her , she catches her Breath and looks up at me nervously.

I look into her eyes, she has bigger eyes , she has a bit of an accent, her hair is brown and shorter than Mia's .

" can you please stop staring at me." She says quietly, I step back and sit back down ,

" she's definitely Mia's twin. " I mutter to Jenna , she sighs and nods ,

" hey ." we turn to see Mia , Alexa and Jake . Jame's is currently sleeping .

Mia's POV

I sit across from her , she looks at me and I look back,

" what's your name? Where were you born ?"  I ask her ,

" my name is Mina Lenix , I think I was born in New York Then moved here to Paris when I was 11, hence why I have a bit of an accent, but wherever you were born I was born."  she explains.

I think for a second,so as soon as we were born Mina was adopted and brought to New York .

" my name is Mia Sanchez, your real parents are Marcus and Nina Sanchez, our father died three years ago in a car accident. " I explain to her quickly remembering the sadness and pain I felt that day.

" I'm sorry." she says quietly, I nod slowly not wanting to talk about it any longer .

" did you know you were adopted?" I ask her , she nods yes .

" I just didn't know I had a twin." she softly chuckles ,

" why did our mom separate us ?" She asks , I take a deep breath .

" I think she separated us because it had to do with what my father did, he probably wasn't able to protect a wife and two kids so they kept one." I explain to her, she looks at me confused.