Prologue

The sun shines brightly over the mountains, it's warm rays of light shower over the Zoldyck kingdom. In one of the highest rooms of the castle slept the young white haired prince soundly. The blinding light of the sun came through the window shining on the pail porcelain-like skin of the young male as he shifted on the bed, a soft groan was heard as someone came bursting in through the door, a sweet black haired girl with blue ocean eyes jumped in the bed of the young prince causing him to groan a bit louder this time.

- Onii chaaaan - the young female called to her older brother as the mentioned one only let out a grunt as a response - Wake uuuup, you promised to take me to the enchanted garden today remember? - the boy let out a sigh as he rubbed his left cheek and finally spoke.

- It's too early Allukaaa~.. let me sleep~ - the boy spoke lazily and covered himself whole with the silky blue blanket, his little sister looked at him pouting as she yanked the blanket away from the boy, another groan was heard - I'll take you in the night~ - he spoke, his right cheek being squished by the pillow under it as he heard his sister whine - It's better at night Alluka, you will see the neon glowing plants - he let out a loooong lazy sigh - You do want to see the glowing plants, don't you? - he opened one tired eye to see his sister nod enthusiastically then closed it again - Well there you have it - he grinned tiredly but in triumph - Now let me sleep - he pulled the blanket back over him as he heard his sister giggle.

- Well you better get up soon oni chan, breakfast is ready and it will get cold - the boy groaned and pulled his hand out from under his blanket waving his sister off, the young girl sighed and smiled to the side looking at her lazy brother - Okayyy, don't complain when you end up eating ice instead of warm delicious food - she chanted as she left the room.

The boy remained silent until he heard his stomach gurgle, he sighed and incorporated his body slowly, sitting straight on the bed.

- You're not gonna let me sleep either are you? - he looked down at his stomach that was covered by the plain white T-shirt, another gurgle was heard, the boy let out a heavy sigh putting his hands over his stomach - I'll take that as a no - he turned his body letting his legs dangle from the side of the bed - Welp.. another day another pain - he showed a rather sarcastic smile as he stood up and walked lazily to the bathroom he washed his mouth and took a quick shower to waken himself up.

After that was done he walked to his room with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one that he was using to dry his hair, he then walked to his closet.

Killua's pov

Fuck it, this whole week I've been using those weird uncomfortable prince clothes my parents want me to wear, today I'm wearing something I want wether they like it or not.

- Hmmm what to wear, what to wear? - I mumbled to myself as I looked at all the clothes I had in my closet, I smiled as I finally saw what I was in the mood for. I picked out a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a purple no sleeve turtle neck shirt, a white T-shirt with the neck wide enough to show my shoulders a little and a pair of black sneakers - Perfect - I walked to my bed and set everything on it I then walked to the nightstand and opened the top drawer and pulled out a pair of navy blue boxers and white socks. Having what I wanted already I began to get dressed.

*******

- Killua, dear.. what are you wearing? - my mother gave me a sort of disgusted look from across the table as I silently munched on my chocolate and strawberry covered waffles, I lift my gaze and stared at her.

- Umm - I gulped my food - clothes? - I questioned as if it wasn't obvious, my father sighed rubbing his temples as my mother sighed seemingly embarrassed.

- Killua.. you know what she means by that - he gave me a serious look - That's not the way a prince should be dressed - I rolled my eyes, here we go again with the same bullshit - Never, in a million years will you be a proper king if you dressed like that to rule a kingdom - he paused - especially my kingdom - as I was about to get up and leave when my grandfather Zeno spoke.

- Let the boy be Silva, he's a teenager for goodness sake - he spoke as my dad furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head in desagreement - He's only 17 and you're putting the weight of an entire kingdom on his shoulders - he said as he took a bite of his food.

- I think oni chan looks cute - I smiled at Alluka who giggled.

- Don't encourage him princess - Alluka pout as he looked back at grandpa Zeno - dad.. I see your point, but alas - he paused taking a sip of his juice - Killua will soon turn 18, and as you know he must get engaged and married - I chocked on my juice as grandpa Zeno pated my back.

- I'm not getting maried, especially not to a stranger - I glared at my dad, he glared back at me.

- You do as I say, I'm your father and I know what's best for you and for the kingdom - he said hoarsly as I shook my head clenching my jaw - I will make sure to pick the perfect set of princesses from the other kingdomes who will be more than willing to mary you, the most beautiful and pure ones only, will set foot in this castle - I pushed my chair back and got up enraged.

- What?! - I started laughing obnoxiously, I was so mad I could feel the blood boil inside me - dad.. you know I'm not into girls - I emphasized the word "know" to him as I slammed my hands on the table, he looked up at me and sighed.

- That is not my problem - I gritted my teeth in rage - I'm not gonna let your little homosexuality bring down the kingdom and the royal bloodline, and you know perfectly what I mean by that - I opened my eyes wide with trembling pupils as I clenched my fists on the table - You are getting married TO A WOMAN and give me grandchildren, of royalty! - he stood up from the table - I'm not accepting adopted children just because you choose a sex preference with which you cannot have children unless they are bastards - he spit those venomous words and with that he left, I looked down with my bangs covering my eyes as my bottom lip trembled, I felt grandpa Zeno's hand on my shoulder as tears began to trickle down my pale cheeks.

- I'll talk to him, don't worry - he rubbed my shoulder as I nodded slowly, as he let go I turned on my heels and hurried upstairs to my room.

I covered my mouth to muffle my sobs as I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me, more tears began to fall as y leaned my back on the door and I let my body slowly hit the ground, I hugged my knees close to my body and began to cry harder, I was so tired of the same crap and especially now that I know that I'll have to spend the rest of my days married to a person that I will never love, I felt broken, lifeless and so, so hopeless.... I wanted to die..

To be continued

Hello hello :3 I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter there are so many interesting things coming for this story don't forget to vote and comment :3

Bye bye!