Chapter 1

After almost an hour and a half of crying I decided I wold go out for a walk, just a little escape from my usual hell.

I cleaned the tears off my face and got on my feet, I locked the door and approached my closet and picked out a black robe.

(Something like that :3)

I put on the robe and walked to my bed, I used some pillows that I covered with a blanket to make it look like I was there sleeping, I showed a cat-like smile as I walked to the window and pulled out a rope I had hidden from past escapes, I opened the window and threw the rope watching it fall and hang from the window, I smiled as I climbed out and grabbed onto the rope using it to lower myself to the ground safely.

As soon as my feet touched the ground I let go of the rope and I began to run before one of my sister's royal knights saw me, I successfully escaped the castle and passed the gates unseen, as soon as I was out of sight for any royal forces I began to run towards the village.

I lifted my hoodie as I began walking freely through the village streets, I smiled at the children running and playing, my heart felt warm at the sight of this since it reminded me of my own childhood, when I really was happy. I continued walking as I looked around in amusement.

- Ah!! Mister!! Please let go of me!! - I heard a high pitched yell, it seemed to be the voice of a child.

I looked around hoping to spot the child until I saw a short fat guy grabbing a little girl from her tiny arm as the girl tried to free herself from said man.

- You little brat! Look what you did!! - there was a broken vase beside the man's feet as the child cried.

- I-it was an accident sir... I-I didn't mean to... - the man yanked her arm almost about to rip it off - A-ah!! - I gritted my teeth in anger, how can a grown man treat a child like this?! Ohoho I hope that's not his kid.

Without hesitating I ran to them, I was furious.

- Hey!!! - I shouted but to my surprise I wasn't alone since I heard another voice speak at the same time I did, I looked to my side to see another male a few feet away from me, I was dumbfounded by this males beauty, he looked about my age his skin was slightly taned and he had a really nice and built body, he had spikey black hair and a pair of beautiful hazel eyes, he was wearing a thin fabric sleevless shirt that marked his abs and pectorals a pair of high waisted military jeans and black combat boots.

They guy noticed I was staring and looked at me, I immediately averted my gaze and brought my attention back to the child.

- What do you want? - the man scowled at me, he didn't seem to have noticed the other guy, I immediately ran and pulled the child out of his grasp and hugged her protectively - Hey! Hand over the brat! - he tried to grab her but the guy from before got in his way - U-uh.. Oh heeeyyy Gooon - the guy spoke rather nervously as I peeked from behind the mentioned one and saw him scratching his head as he regained his posture.