Chapter 5

After a few minutes they broke the hug, Killua was a blushing mess while Gon stared at him.

- What happened? - Gon asked softly, putting his hand gently on Killua's swollen cheek.

The shorter male sobbed quietly, as he slowly looked up at Gon who was staring at him with worry in his hazel eyes.

- It's nothing.... I just had a disagreement with my parents - his voice was soft and it quivered slightly.

The tanned male infront of him slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he inhaled through his nostrils

- Did they... Hit you? - he asked in a slight husky tone that send chills up the albino's spine.

There was silence for a short moment, the albino hesitated to give an answer as Gon stared in silence, patiently waiting.

- M-my dad... B-because I was being disrespectful! - he said quickly.

- That was still no reason to fucking hit you like that - he spat as Killua's eyes slowly widened, the tanned male realized the type of language he used infront of the prince, and looked away embarrassed - Pardon my language.. my prince - he mumbled furrowing his eyebrows slightly in anger.

Killua stared, and shook his head wiping his eyes .

- It's fine... You don't need to apologize for that - Gon looked at him, and sighed softly.

He thought for a moment, on something that could cheer up the albino as he stayed in silence, Killua only looked down at his feet, sighing shakily.

The tanned one hummed, and looked down at the albino.

When Killua looked up he saw Gon walk to the closet, he saw the tanned one pick the clothes he was wearing when he first saw him as he stared at him, confusion filled his blue eyes.

- What are you doing? - asked the albino, staring at his back, Gon glanced back at him over his shoulder, before turning back to the closet, grabbing the clothes and walking to the bed, placing the clothes on it.

- I'm gonna change - He looked at the albino - I'm not really sleepy so I'm gonna sneak out, and I'm taking you with me - Killua's eyes widened at this, was he being serious?

- Sir Gon -

- Please... When we're alone just call me Gon, okay? - he interrupted looking at him, Killua sighed softly and noded.

- Um... Gon.. I can't go with you, my parents will flip out if they find out I'm gone... And you'll be in a lot of trouble - A soft chuckle escaped the tanned one's lips, Killua tilted his head in confusion.

- Don't worry, we'll come back before anyone notices you're gone, I promise - he said, Killua debated, should he trust him?.

He remained silent, thinking deeply, hands fidgeting slightly as he held a thoughtful gaze, staring at nothing in particular.

Maybe he should.

************

The leaves crunched slightly under Killua's slippers as he walked close beside the tanned male, looking around, the fear of getting cought didn't leave his thoughts, but, nevertheless, he wanted to trust his knight.

Amber irises looked left and right, Gon carefully made his way to the castle walls, holding the albino's pale hand.

Gon looked around, until he spotted a tree that was tall enough to at least reach over the wall, he grinned, then glanced at the albino beauty that was beside him - I suppose you can climb, right? - Killua perked up at the sound of his voice, turning his head to face him, and slowly noded - Alright, good - he began to make his way to the tree, unconciously holding the albino's hand as the mentioned one's cheeks bloomed in a red color, his blue irises staring a Gon's big tanned hand gently holding his small pale one.