One.

Chapter 1.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

My alarm blared obnoxious sounds, the sun radiating all over my room and shining it's uv rays right on my face indicating I should get up for school. It means I'll undergo another dreadful day at school.

"Baekhyun, Im leaving." My brother, Baekbom knocked.

Go on, leave. As if I care.

When I got to school, the usual thing. I got to our room and waited for our teacher.

"Excuse me, may I excuse Mr. Byun for a second?" Ms. Kwon asked through our door.

"Good morning Ms. Kwon," I bowed in front of her.

"Good morning Baekhyun." She smiled.

"What can I do for you Ms. Kwon?" I asked.

"Can you do me a favor? You see, Mr. Kim the past owner of this school is seeking for a tutor that can help her daughter through her academics. And I figured out it can be you," she explained.

"Sure Ms. Kwon." I bowed my head.

"It won't be such I burden to you, I hope. Because she's attending the same classes as yours. In fact, she's transferring today. And she's running late."

"She won't be a bother, Ms. Kwon. I can manage." I said with a smile. Oh please, it's a huge bother. Well atleast I get to spend more time here at school, this is better than staying at my hom---house with my brother.

Ms. Kwon's head looked to the right, where clanking of heels on the floor can be heard.

Who would wear black pumps along with her school uniform? Geez. I swear, ladies these days they just wear whate---

"Mr. Byun?" Ms. Kwon snapped infront of my face.

"Sorry Ms. Kwon didn't quite catch that, may you repeat it?"

"As I said a few seconds ago, this is Mr. Kim's daughter. She's Kim Taeyeon. She's the one I'm talking about."

Holy shitballs... talk about unluckyness.

"Oh, she. Yeah. Thank you Ms. Kwon." I bowed and she left.

"If you can't respect your uniform, you could've atleast bowed in front of Ms. Kwon." I said coldly and went inside the room.

How long can I last with this Taengkyung? Taeyang? God, Im not even interested to remember her name.

Do it for Ms. Kwon.. I reminded myself.

"Ya, kid with the cap." She called me as soon as everyone left the room for dismissal.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Im Kim Taeyeon, and you are?" She stuck her hand out.

I looked at her with a confused face, "Let's get your grades for this grading done and over with. No need to know my name. Call me whatever you want, I don't care."

"I'll call you Oppa then." She said with a little bit of aegyo.

"Jesus Christ, don't call me oppa. Anything but oppa. And don't do aegyo, you remind me of someone and I want to scream so loud. Since you're a girl I don't want to do that, restrain yourself from calling me oppa." I ranted on, and walked out of the room.

"Hm, what should I call you then?" She thinks while following behind me.

"Can't I just have your name?" She asked. This girl hasn't been with me for an hour and she's already getting under my milky skin.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, now can you shut up?"

"I'll call you Koongie then." She smiles like a child.

Mother of Zeus, send me bottles of patience.

(please vote, comment, and spread the story. thankies! Xx)