Chapter 1 (Moving To A New LIfe)

Intro:

Hi! I'm Princess Juzelle Rose Equiva, I'm 14 years old and I'm living in America but we're moving to the Philippines by tomorrow. We have a Pizza Restaurant and Hotel in the Phil. , I'm the daughter of Don. Fernando Equiva and Donna. Juzella Rosalinda Equiva. I have one brother and he is Chris Allan Equiva. I love dogs and I am a valedictorian since elementary and high school . I am half nerd and half popular fashionista.

Chapter 1 ( Moving To A New Life )

8:00 am

We arrived at Philippines and we had lived in our Rest house in Cavite and that's the place that we're starting to school I'm schooling as 2nd Year High school or sophomore . My brother is schooling as 1st year high school .

Juzelle's POV

I'm going to school at a awesome school in Cavite , in the city.

First Day

Kringgggggggg. I worked up at 5:00 am
And I take a bath , and go down to have my breakfast.
I was wearing a Blue long sleeves and a acid washed pants with a boots and perfectly braided hair.

At School.

Somebody was shouting my name and said Juzellllleeeeeee!
And turned and I saw my best friend in the Philippines past 6 years ago. And she is Rose Ann Quimbao , she was my former friend and she was my neighbor and their house is also beside on our rest house .

Ding ding................

We ran to go on our class room

Good Morning students it's a new school year said our adviser.
Now we had a new student from America. Ms. Juzelle can you introduce your self she said. I said Hi , classmates I'm Princess Juzelle Rose Equiva, I'm the daughter of Don and Donna Equiva . I'm 14 yrs. old and we were living in America for 12 yrs. my favorite subjects are History and Math . Thank you Ms. Juzelle teacher said.
Ok class open your text book to page 20 . Teacher said .

A girl called me and she said " Hi , I'm Crichell Anna Go. Are you friends with Rose she's my best friend so can we be friends" she said
And I replied " ok , of course it's nice to see you " I said and she replied me with a great smile.

After 50 minutes

Ding ding..............

Crichelle and Rose went to my seat and invited me to have lunch and recess with them.

In the Canteen.

I bought a hamburger and a fries with a slurpy.
We sat on a table with 3 seats.

8:30 am

Ding ding.........
The recess was over and we had our dotch ball in PE and that was my weakness

Juzelle's POV

What!!!!!! Dotch baaall? I hated it because that's the reason why I should have my braces. I was hitte by the ball in 4rth grade and I should wear my braces for 7 years.

After PE

I was excited on our next subject because it is HISTORY'!!!!!!!!

After 3 hours and 3 subjects it was lunch time . I met my brother and we went to lunch together at our pizza restaurant and it was in front of our school . My mom said that they'll be reserving a seat for the two of us.

After 1 hour

We went back to our school and I fixed my self.

After lunch it was our computer class and I was excited.
I became happy and my computer was beside with my friends and on the left side A boy wanted to become friends with us and he's name was John David Crisosto. And we became friends