Chapter 3 ( Becaming Friends )

Next day.....
Alessandro called me and ask if we can be friends and I said yes of course that is a big opportunity.
At school...
He called me and followed me in the classroom
Alessandro's POV
Yes!!!!!!! We are now friends . I need to get closer to her so I can tell my feelings.
Lunch time
While Rose get a big bite on her cake , an earth quake shook the school and I fastly ran to my brother and grab him to get out and he ran with his teacher and I followed
But.................
I bumped a handsome boy that I didn't know who he is .
Juzelle's POV
Uhhhhhhhhh.....,.....,l. He is so cute like my world turned around and I felt asleep
During when I felt asleep
He carried me and I left a small sneek peek to see his charming face and he putted me on a chair and he fan me with his fan.
My friends woke me up and my face was like aaaaaaaaaa sleeping beauty and Alessandro asked me if I'm ok and I replied yes.
At home
I still went up on my room to chat on my friends and ask what is the name of that boy and they replied " John Cristian Ramos" and for the most awesome answer is he is a captain of the foot ball team In our school.
I closed my laptop and screamed....
My phone rang..........
I answered it and it was Mr.Nerd. He ask me if we can get out tomorrow with our group mates and have a meeting and I answered ok.

Saturday At Alessandro's house
I was like amazed on his house because it like a resort house like ours and Rose quickly ran to the table and grab food .
That Time...
We asked Alessandro's yaya if he woke up and her yaya said he already woke up and we wait
1 hour later
My friends became angry because he still didn't go down so we go upstairs to enter his room.
In his Room.."
We saw. Many books and 5 laptops . We see that time that he was playing and we asked him angrily we are here one hour and you're the one who called us and now you're the one who's late .
We leaved his house and we proceeded to the mall and have some coffee .
At Home......
The same thong happened and I became amazed because we had a new dog in our backyard and I saw my dog with her jealous face and that dog was a shitzu and I named him Don don.
At night .........
My phone rang and it was Alessandro and I didn't accept his call because I'm so angry ....
So I decided to sleep early.
Sunday 7:00
I woke up and changed my clothes to have a stroll with my dog on the park.
I changed with my blue jacket, short black leggings,and a white sleeveless shirt.
While walking...
I decided to have a jog and I saw Christian and he called me.
He asked me if what is my name and I answered " Princess Juzelle Rose Equiva " and he answered that a beautiful name with a beautiful woman like you and my manners. My name is John Christian Ramos . And we jog together.
After jogging. We have our rest . And I decided to go home.

At home....
I ran to my room to have my shower and my outfit was sleeveless red shirt and a shorts with my vans.

I go down to have my lunch and I'm so happy because mom and dad has no work and we decided to go shopping for Christmas Eve.

Christmas Party
We have many gifts placed in the table and I saw a roasted pork on the table and I putted my food.

After the party
I got A Kipling bag from Chistian ....

Juzelle's POV
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
I was like a sizzling squid....

At home ...
My mom called us to proceed to the Hospital so I could change the bands on my braces.
And I chose color Light red because it is Christmas.
After going in the dentist
We decided to go in the mall

At the mall
I seen a new boots and I bought it.