Chapter 2 ( Knowing More )

3rd day of the reunion

Me and my Cousin Jessica always chatting on Facebook we were happy that time and my friends always texts hi that time.

Me and my brother had gifts from our auntie and uncle

They had known that I really liked some shirts and boots.
They gave me a ONE DIRECTION shirt and a Converse boots
I was thankful and my grandma and grandpa gave me and Allan , two pieces of IPad air and I was happy!

Juzelle's POV

Yesssssssssssss! iPad now I had my collection of it , I had iPod, iPad 2 , iPad 3 , iPad mini, ipad mini 2 and an iPad air! I'm so lucky about this!!!!!.

After 3 days

We flew on an airplane to go home on Cavite.
And my cousins gave me a collection of books like Harry Potter's book and a PERCY JACKSON collection . I was sad because I'm gonna miss them but I'm excited to go home coz I miss my friends.

In school.

8:00 AM

We went to the Chemistry LAB so we can have our experiment and I was so bored on that but I was still interested on the mixing of potions.

Lunch 12:00 NOON

My friends and my brother have our lunch at our restaurant so we can have it for free because we were planning to have our fund racing on our project with MR.NERD.

At that time

Alessandro asked me if I can be friends with him and I answered 50% only ok and he agreed to me and after lunch...

Ding ding............

1:00 noon

We are surprised that we are early dismissed because the teachers have their meeting.

Dismissal
While walking and texting
I bumped Mr. Nerd and I was so................
Juzelle's POV
I was so star strucked like I have seen a handsome prince, but I became happy but so shy. I thought that he will became angry but It was wrong.
The service arrived.
I tell my driver to wait because I will still help him but I am so shy and ashamed of course...!!!!!
I helped him and he thanked me and asked me to have a lunch with him. And I replied sorry because I need to hang out more with my friends . I said.
And I went to the car and listen to the music of the vamps and one direction.
At home.
I always do my homework at time . So I could have all of the night in IG AND FB.
Next day....
The same thing that happened like yesterday.
I was bored and my friends didn't hang out so I just decided to have lunch with Mr.Nerd . We talked many things about books and I was amazed and think that he is also a book worm.
Juzelle's POV
That time I felt I'm in the feeling that I had looked since birth and that Is in a nerd friends zone and I really enjoyed the time with him.
Alessandro's POV A.K.A Mr.Nerd
I should keep my feelings to her because she is so friendly and fun to hang out.
After Lunch
Juzelle treated Mr.Nerd to have icecream together in 7/11.
We talked many things about books.