grouchy

Deku's POV

I tried to put my hoodie on in peace but that was ruined when the door burst open, almost breaking in the process. "DEKUUUUUU!" (Y/n) yelled happily. "What?" I groaned, not in the mood. (Y/n)'s face dropped for a second as she walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck. "What's wrong?" She asked. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms from my neck hearing a small 'ow' from her. I started to walk to the door but was stopped by two arms wrapping around my stomach. "What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked again. "I have a bad headache and I am trying to get medicine from the store." I said rudely. "Hell no you better lay down in that damn bed right now." She said sternly as she picked me up, plopped me onto the bed and covered me in the blanket. "Now try to relax and go to sleep. I will go get your stuff." She said as she walked out.

It's been 15 minutes and the headache got worse, I started to cry from pain. The door opened as I curled into a ball pulling my hair. "Oh god." (Y/n) said as she sat next to me and she handed me the medicine and a bottle of water. As soon as I swallowed the medicine I laid back down. I felt the covers move and (y/n) started to rub my back.
It's been a while and I stopped crying and I was about to go to sleep. (Y/n) stopped rubbing my back, kissed my shoulder, wrapped both arms around me and she interlaced our fingers together.
When I woke up I was still holding hands with (y/n) and she was sleeping. I turned around and kissed her forehead and she smiled and woke up. "Do you still have a headache?" She asked. "No." I said quietly as I snuggled into her. "I love you." I said with a smile. She returned the smile. "I love you too." She said happily.

Hi peoples, sorry I haven't been active. I am busy with school and extra curricular stuuuffff.  Hope you liked it. Love you byeeeeee💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕