Hello

So hello again beautiful people's😁😊.

So this is a chapter about meh.
A couple of people asked questions and someone asked for a chapter about me.

-my favorite color is Royal Blue.
-fandoms I am a part of: bnha, seven deadly sins, Haikyuu, black butler, Naruto, there's more but I'm lazy.
-my bestie friendie is MyHeroAcademiaFanGir
She's the best. Go check her out.
-I am a freshman in high school.
-I am an ambivert but mostly an introvert.
-social anxiety ✌️(I tried doing what Tamaki does, put my head against the wall, it's actually really comforting)
-I have a pet bunny, and two dogs. And 6 fish.
-I am 5.3 in height
-love hugs and cuddles.
-I'm a single potato
-I am good at makeup (sorta) and I like doing Halloween makeup (I do it all the tame for no reason)
-I might be dying my hair soon, most likely black.
-Bakugo and Kirishima are my favorite characters.
-favorite pro heroes are Erasurhead and Fatgum
-I love reading books.
-I'm a Potter head and I have read every Harry Potter book and seen all the movies.
-I like to see plays and I like some musicals. My favorite play is The Lion King. And I might be able to see Dear Evan Hansen with my brother and bestie friendie.
-I love to draw and I'm good at it (again, sorta)
-I love painting, dancing, color guard, volleyball, and sleeping.
-I tried out for volleyball in middle school but failed miserably. I hit myself in the stomach with the ball. 😓
-I am never the first to talk. Unless we are close.
-I like scary movies.
-lactose intolerant. And I can't drink coffee, gives me a stomach ache so I drink tea.
-I also like rainy days.
-I prefer short hair over long, cause it's easier to maintain and it suits me more.
-I'm the youngest of 3 boys
-I love plushies, my bed is covered with them

That's about it. Again if you have more questions or have any more requests feel free to tell me.
I love you guys and I will get to your requests 💕💕 love you guys and thanks for reading if you did. Byeeeee💕💕