Ice

Deku's POV

I walked back to the dorms with a big smile on my face. Walking up the stairs to my destination, my smile only grew. Not bothering to knock on the door I casually walked into (y/n)'s room. She looked up at me while sitting at her desk. Whatever she was writing down, she covered it. "Hello cutie." she said with a small smile. Instead of saying hi, I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. "Mmm." she mumbled into the kiss. When I pulled away she smiled. "Well hello there." she said again. I laughed at her reaction. "I got tickets to something." I said with a smile. "Ouu? To where and when?" she asked a she stood up and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled out the two tickets and handed them to her. "I want to go with you this weekend." I said quietly. I seen (y/n)'s smile drop. "I'm so sorry cutie. I can't go with you." she said with a sad smile. "why not?" I asked sadly. She looked down in thought for a moment. "Umm well I have something really important to do." she responded. I looked down, now sad that I can't take my girlfriend somewhere on a date. "What is it that you have to do?" I asked. "Well". She paused as she put the tickets back into my hand and she stared at them while she spoke. "I can't tell you but don't worry, it's a good thing. And about those, you should still go. Just take a friend with you." She said with a smile then pecked my lips.

Time skip

Iida and I walked into the skating rink and sat at our seats. I'm still upset that (y/n) isn't here but at least Iida came with. I tried to get Uraraka to come but she was spending the day with the girls. "Thank you for coming with me Iida." I said to the tall boy next to me. "Of course. Thank you for inviting me." He replied.

The show started soon and a lady wearing a black dress came out with a microphone. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming to the international skating competition! At this time please silence phones and put them away. The performers we have here today will be competing against each other and only three will continue on to go all the way to America. Please feel free to clap whenever you see something you like. And again thank you coming enjoy the competition." The lady skated off stage and back through the same door she entered in.
After two performances the judges called out someones name. Both Iida and I looked at each other then back at the rink. As (y/n) came out in a grey off the shoulder leotard that had a deep red belt with a bow in the back and three pieces of grey lace flowing down her legs.

( I found a random body base on Pinterest then made my own dress thing

( I found a random body base on Pinterest then made my own dress thing. Of course you can change the dress if you don't like this one this is just what I imagined reader-chan in. Hope you like the design tho)

The music started and so did she. I learned forward trying to see it better as I watched (y/n) glide across the ice with ease.

Time skip

All the performers are all lined up on the rink in front of the judges. They were facing us. I seen (y/n), who was closer to the right side, looking for me. Our eyes met for a split second but she kept looking. I laughed as her eyes widen and she looked back at me, I waved at me and she smiled back. I wasn't even listening to the winners cause I was to busy lookin at (y/n). "(L/n) (y/n)!" I whipped my head u to the announcer as (y/n) did the same at the call of her name. "Congratulations you won second place. You will be performing in America." Iida and I clapped and cheered loudly. (Y/n) let out a big smile and a chuckle as she bowed and received her medal.
After the winner announcements everyone was called off stage and they were dismissed. Both Iida and I mad it outside and waited for (y/n) to come out. I felt my phone but in my pocket. "Hello princess." I said with a big smile. "Hello cutie. Where are you guys at?" I looked around the place before responding. "We are across the street in front of the cafe." I heard (y/n) mumbling quite 'excuse me' and 'sorry' through the phone. "Okie I'll be there in a second hun." with that she hung up and I put my phone back in my pocket. I seen (y/n) cross the street. Before I could react she tackled both need and Iida in a hug. "I'm so glad you guys came thank you so much! I love you guys so much!" (y/n) squealed. "Of course (y/n) it was a pleasure watching you perform and congratulations on getting second place." Iida said with his Iida hands. (Y/n) hugged Iida again and kissed his cheek. "Oh thank you Iida. You're so sweet bestie." (y/n) then turned to me and hugged me and kissed me on the lips. The kiss lasted almost a minute before she pulled away. "Hello." she said in a cute voice. "Hello." I repeated with pink cheeks. "Let's head back to the dorms." she said happily

Another time skip

I walked into (y/n)'s room and sat with her on her bed. "Congratulations baby." I said while peppering her face in kisses. "Thank you baby." she said with a closed eyes smile. I slowly made my way to her lips then kissed her. I pulled away and planted small kisses on her neck. Her hands made there way into my hair. I pulled away and smiled at her. "Wanna stay in here tonight and cuddle?" she asked with a cute smile as she threw herself onto the bed and got under the covers. "Won't we get in trouble?" I asked back. "If we get caught." she said with a shrug. "Ok then." we both felt asleep cuddling.

Helloooo my loves!! I hope you liked it and I hope your night/ day is amazing. Someone requested this one. Love you guys byeeee💕💕
MyHeroAcademiaFanGir Hi I'm a stalker of her phone now. :D Oh and I guess I fixed mistakes too. XD