Preferences#1 ● How you meet

Boys

Klaus:
You met in a library while looking for the same book. When you both went to grab it you bumped into each other.You both fell on your butts. After all the sorry's you started talking about books and things like writers or so.You became really good friends this day. From then you started going there every day at the same time just to meet each other.

Duncan:
You were one of the so called most popular in Prufrock Preparatory School like Carmelita but you just weren't mean and didn't really want attention.
You were helping others even if you didnt know them. One day Carmelita was picking on Duncan and Isadora Quagmire. This got you pissed so you went up to Carmelita and said "Why don't you go and mind your own business in your little awful-looking dress?" with a sassy tone that no one has ever heard coming out off your mouth.You talked to them and with that you became friends.

Quigley:
You were childhood friends. Your parents were friends so you actually became best friends since you were toddlers. You were closer with Isadora since you were both girls but that didn't stop you and Quigley from being the most scandalous together. There was a little age difference between you and the Quagmires since you were 1 year younger but it wasn't bothering any of you.

Girls

Violet:
You met at the beach while you were painting the view of the sea that was in front of you. Your older brother was just sitting there with his video game console. There weren't any other people at the beach except you, your older brother and another pair of three siblings a little baby girl , a tall boy with glasses and an older girl that had just put her hair up in a ponytail. The girl came up to you and complimented your drawing. She sat next to you while you were drawing and you just hang out while her little sister was sitting with her brother and your brother.

Isadora:
You met in a theater. You were sitting next to each other. You were watching a musical but you both got bored. You pulled out a poetry book and she saw it and then you started chatting about some really amazing poems and shared each other some you have writen. Turns out your parents knew each other so you started talking more to each other and and started spending more time together.

Carmelita:
You were a Baudelaire and a so called new orphan in Prufrock Preparatory School. Carmelita was making fun of you and your siblings. But when she looked at you and was about to insult you she had no words. She was just staring at you mouth wide open. She thought she was dreaming. You were beautiful and mostly adorable and thats when Carmelita felt actually bad about insulting someone. After lunch she actually wanted to talk to you and she said she was sorry about insulting you in the first place.You said it was ok and thats when you officially met.

A/n
First Preference hope you like it!
Btw I will be putting some character talking in the a/n sometimes! Love you all!☆