Preferences#3 ● First kiss

Klaus:
These days that you, Klaus, Violet and Sunny were living with Count Olaf were the worst. It was really difficult and you were getting off the edge. One day you broke. You were lonely in your "room" so you didn't have to worry about someone hearing you. Well you were wrong. Klaus heard  soft crying coming from the room so he went up to the door and opened it quietly. When he opened the door he saw you sitting on your knees, with your face in your hands crying. It broke him seeing you like this. He hugged you. And that's when he decided to kiss you. It was magical and it sure calmed you down and made you feel a lot better.

Duncan:
It was just a normal day in this boring school. The only thing that wasn't boring was lunch because you could meet up with your friends. Duncan... the only person that was going around your head all day. It was lunch time you and Duncan decided to go to your secret place so you two could eat alone and could talk. While you were walking to your secret place so you could meet up with Duncan you saw him standing there with a girl that was just telling some "flirty" things and being on top of him hav8ng him cornered on a wall. You saw by the expression on his face he wasn't enjoying it. You went to were they were and pulled her off of him. "Leave him alone!"you said. She said "Are you his girlfreind? Because If you are not his girlfriend that means I can do whatever I want!" You always hated her. You looked at him in the eyes and then said "Yes". She said "Prove it!". And thats when It happened. You kissed him. You felt sparks while your lips were touching but it wasnt only this it was the fact that he was kissing back. "Ugh" said the girl and left.

Quigley:
You were numb. Ever since it was announced that Quigley Quagmire had perished in a fire you were done. You went through lots of adventures with the Baudelaires. Today were with the Snow Scouts. There was this boy with the mask whose voice seemed really familiar. Now it was you , Violet, Klaus and the masked kid. The masked kid took off his mask and thats when it hit you.Quigley! You run up to him and hugged him. You held onto him tightly. You couldn't believe it. You looked up at him. Tears streaming down your cheeks. "I thought you were dead!"you said. "Did you think it would be so easy to escape me?"he said. "I missed you!"
"I missed you too."he said while grabing your chin and making you look up at him. And then... he kissed you. "Duncan?" both Violet and Klaus  exclaimed.
"Quigley, Quigley Quagmire."

Violet:
It was a lovely stary night. You and Violet were sitting at the beach. It was only the two of you. You were braiding her hair while she was going through your sketchbook looking at your drawings. She noticed you have done a drawing of her but what made her blush was the fact that there were more than one drawings of her. She looked at you and then you saw what she was looking at and just like that you became a blushing mess. She said "It's ok... It's actually cute.". And then you felt the space between you and her close as her lips got attached to yours.

Isadora:
You were sitting in your living room writing poems and reading them to each other. She went into the bathrrom and you decided to look through her poems. There was one that caught your attention. One that had your name on it...

                         To (Y/n)-

                          ♡♡♡

I wrote your name
in the sky ,
but the wind blew it away.

I wrote your name
in the sand,
but the waves wash it away.

I wrote your name
in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
♡♡♡

She got out off the bathroom and was looking at you with a curious and confused look. "What are you re-" you interrupted her by giving her a little perk on the lips she stayed there shoked and silent. And then she kissed you. But now it wasn't just a perk it was a kiss.

A/n
I will stoo writing for Carmelita Im sorry I just dont know what to write!