Chapter 1

Your's POV:
My name is Y/N Noire and the floating blob is Black, he's my friend. I am the soul of hate, I am the only soul, who has the hate even I can take peoples hate away and became stronger too. Anyways, my sister, Betty got killed by Frisk and I want to revenge but he was showing me mercy. This made me really angry and I was filled with hatred on him. Then Dr. Gaster took me to his house and tries to make me talk to him but I just glared at him with hatred in my eyes as Black was growling at him too.

"Y/N, please... we are trying to help you. You are created by a horrible creator, Who wants you to kill every humans and monsters so we won't live in peace... Understand this" Dr. Gaster said as he left me alone. Then I saw the hate vile, I grab the hate vile until I broke it in my bare hands. I heard a someone gasp behind me, I turn around and saw Frisk and the others were here.

"I will never feel love again, Frisk... I will get my revenge on you of, what you did to my sister. You dirty sister killer" With that, I teleport as Black was with me. "Let's go, Black. We will find a new home and start a new beginning for both of us" I said as we both started to walk away from the city and now, we are outside of the city.

/Time skip/

We were in the new city and lots of people were scared of Black because they never see Akumu before. Anyways, I went to high school because I need to learn some things and get a job too. Lots of people judging me because my friend, Black was next to me until we both scared them off. Me and Black were going back home until we found a book on the floor.

I got really curious of this book as I picked it up, I saw Black was worried about this for some reason but I confident him

"It's okay, Black. What's the worst can happen" I said as I open the book until everything went to darkness.