Chapter 8

Your's POV:
I was helping Vaggie with organising for the hotel even we were making the posters so every demons know about the HAZBIN Hotel even Black was helping with the posters too until we finally finished the posters. The posters look great even lots of demons will come to the hotel.

"Okay! Angel and Y/N. We need you to put up the posters everywhere in the city so every demons will know about it. Can you two, do it?" Charlie asked us as we both agreed to her. "Don't worry, Charlie. What's the worst can happen to Y/N" Angel said as he grabbed the posters and start to head outside too. I told Black to hide himself as he transforms into a flower hair clip on my head so nobody will see him. I start to catch up with Angel and we started to hang the posters on the wall.

/Time skip/

We finally finish putting the posters up and I was really exhausted for helping Charlie and the others too. I wish, I could go on holiday but..... I'm in hell even I'm stuck here until Charlie find a way to take me back home.

"Finally! We are done now! Let's go back to the hotel before some random demon will try to kill us" Angel said as I agreed with him. We were prepared to walk back until a limo stopped in front of us, I got confused of, what's going on. Then I saw Angel's scared expression, this is not normal for him to be scared unless..... He must be working for someone but, who?

"Angel? What's going on?" I asked a little worried for him as he started to walk to the limo. "Everything is okay, Y/N... Just tell Charlie, I went somewhere but don't tell her, I'm going to my boss too! I'll see you back to the hotel!" With that, he close the door of the limo and the driver took him away. I have a bad feeling about this and I don't like this too, so I decide to follow the limo even find out where he is going too.

/7 hours later/

The driver of the limo stopped in front of the building, it have a sign on it too. It says, 'The Porn Studio'.

"For my fucking sakes, Angel

"For my fucking sakes, Angel. What did you get yourself into..." I said as Black comes out a little as he looked at the building. "Black... Go get Charlie and the others too. I'll be okay by myself, I need you to get them. I have a bad feeling about this and... Angel is in big trouble too" I said as Black teleport to the HAZBIN Hotel.

"Please be okay, Angel... I don't want you to get hurt even... you're my friend too... No matter, what you are...... You be always be my friend" I said as I start to walk towards the building and entered too. Please, hurry Black. I don't know if, I can fight alone against them.