Chapter 2

Your's POV:
When I woke up in the darkness, I found myself I was in the middle of the forest. I got so confuse until I saw Black was next to me, I sigh in relief.

"I'm glad your still with me, Black" I said as I pet his head. Then I saw Black expression was shocked to see something behind me, when I turn around and I was shocked too. There was a sign says, welcome to hell even there were lots of demons too.

 There was a sign says, welcome to hell even there were lots of demons too

"We are in hell!? Did this book took us here!? Never mind. We need to go back home, Black. Let's go to the city and find any information too" I said as Black set on my head and we both went to the city.

/Time skip/

We were walking through the city for a long time even lots of demons pointing at me and whispering to each other. They must be wondering, why is a human in hell but little did they know, I was not a normal human to them. Then I saw lots of demons were watching something on TV so I decide to watch even find information too.

"That's interesting... Black get me a demon even don't kill them too. We need information and the addressed to the 666 news studio" I said as he flies towards a demon, who has one eye and a horns. Black pins the demon to the wall and shows his scary face to him too. The rest of the demons runs away, they didn't expect us to do that. How pathetic of them, I was expecting them to fight back but they run away like bunch of babies.

"What do you want from me!?!? Please, don't kill me!!!" He said as I look to him. "I don't want anything from you. I need the address to the 666 news studio. Do you know, where it is?" I asked as my voice became really dark and low. This made the demon shivered in fear as he nodded.

"Y-yes... H-here is the a-address" he said as he gives me the address to the 666 news studio. "Perfect. Let's go, Black. I want to see, the princess of hell even hear about her passion project too" With that, me and Black teleport to the 666 news studio until we made it. I was prepared to sit somewhere until I saw two demons were behind the stage. My eyes started to glow and looking through their mind. The demon girl with white hair and eyepatch is Vaggie and the princess of hell is Charlie too.

"Black. Let's spy on them for a little while so we can find out about her passion project for hell" I said to Black as he nodded in agreement.