Chapter 3

Your's POV:
Both of us watched them even listen to the conversation and we make sure, they didn't see us too.

"Okay, you remember what you say?" Vaggie asked Charlie. "Yes! Let's do this!" Charlie said in bravery.

"Just look at me and I'll math it to you" Vaggie said in supportive way to her. "Come on, Vaggie! I know what to say, I just feel like we need to... I don't know make things sound more exciting or... What if I-" Charlie said but cuts out by Vaggie. "Sing a song about it?" Vaggie said to Charlie.

"You knew I was gonna to say that" Charlie to Vaggie in happiness. "Because I know you but please don't sing, this is serious" Vaggie said to her but she keeps ignoring her. "Well you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!" Charlie continue to talk. "But life isn't a musical hon" Vaggie said. "Fine but I have these other ideas of what to say. The highlight bits are the best parts!" Charlie said in exciting tone as she give the paper to Vaggie.

"It's all highlighted is this a drawing?" Vaggie asked Charlie as she looks at the drawing. "Yes! That's the happy ending, everyone smiling see! Everyone's smiling and happy in Heaven!" Charlie said in happiness. "I don't think it's that simple, just please follow the talking points we went over and do not sing!" Vaggie said in serious tone. "Okay, fine. I'll just have the results of my impeccable improve skills" Charlie said as she walks up to the stage to meet Katie killjoy.

"Hi, I'm Charlie..." Charlie said to Katie and offering to shake her hand. "Katie killjoy..." She said as she blows out her cigarette and throws, it away too. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet me but that would be a lie and you can put away, I don't touch the gays, I have standards" Katie said to Charlie. "Yeah, how's that... how's that working out for you?" Charlie asked her as she looks at the sign and turned back to her.

Katie Killjoy's head fell off but she puts her head back on.

"So Charlotte" Katie said as she looked at Charlie. "It's Charlie" Charlie said to Katie. "Whatever, tell us that was about this new passion project you've been insistently, pestered a news station about?" Katie asked Charlie as she smiles creepily, she is so dead to me now.

"Well... As most of you know, I was born here in hell and growing up I always try to see the good in everything around me. Hell is my home and you are my people, we, we just went through another extermination. We lost so many souls and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year and no one is even given a chance! I can't stand idly by while the place, I live is subjected to such violence!" Charlie said to every demons in hell, who are watching the 666 news. I feel so..... sorry for her people for the first time now, never felt sorry until now. I then listen to Charlie as she continues to speak to every demons in hell.

Every demons even Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench were laughing at Charlie, she was really sad when everyone laughed at her even it's made me angry at every demons in hell. "What in the nine circles, makes you think a single generous in hell. Will give two shits becoming a better person?! You don't have proof your little experiment even works! You want people to be good, just because???" Katie said as she continues to laugh at her. "Well we have a patron already, who believe in our cause and he's shown incredible progress!" Charlie said to Katie as every demons stopped laughing.

"Oh? And who might that be?" Katie asked Charlie as she grim wider. "Oh... Just someone named Angel Dust" Charlie said to Katie. "The porn star?!" Tom Trench said in shocked and this course Katie killjoy to be annoyed. "You fucking would Tom! In any case that's not even accomplishment, I'm sure you can get that hooker to do anything with Enough Booger sugar and Lube" Katie said to Charlie.

"I beg to differ, he's been behaved, clean and out of trouble for two weeks now" Charlie said to Katie until they were interfered by 'breaking news'. "We are receiving word that A new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed" Katie said as the screen comes on until I saw a spider demon in the turf war, I bet he is Angel Dust. "Oh shit..." Charlie said to herself. "Oh shit indeed, it looks like the one, who's just joined the battle is none other than porn actor Angel Dust. What a juicy coincidence you must feel really stupid, right now?" Katie said laughing as Tom Trench laughed too. "Ratings!" Both Katie and Tom said as Charlie freaked out and tries to cover the screen. "Don't look at this!!!" Charlie said as Katie Killjoy smirks at her even Tom Trench was looking at her too.

"Well, it looks like your little project is dead On arrival. Tell us, how does it feel to be such a total failure?" Katie said as she laughs. "Yeah! Well...How does it feel that, I got your pen huh! Bitch!" Charlie to Katie Killjoy as every demons stop laughing. They were shocked of Charlie, what she said to Katie even me and Black was shocked too. Charlie got scared of what she said to her until Katie Killjoy was in rage of her. Charlie started with a fist fight with Katie Killjoy, I was a little surprised of the princess can fight. Then Black talks to me in my minds saying to help the princess.

"Okay, Black. Let's stop this stupid fist fight" I said as both of us starting to walk up to the stage.

Charlie's POV:
Katie Killjoy was prepared to punch me until we both heard a voice.

"That's not very nice thing to hurt the princess of hell" We both turned to the direction and I was shocked to see a human front of me even Katie and Tom was shocked too but I saw a black blob next to her even it was scary too. Then Katie was angry at her as she was looking at her.

"Who are you!? And, who do you thinks you talking to me like that!?" Katie asked as the human girl smile even wider and her eyes start to glow in the darkness. "I should tell you my name after all... My name is Y/N Noire and you should apologise to the princess too" she said as I sitting there in shock. "What if, I don't?" Katie asked in a rude tone until she was pinned to the wall by the black blob as it smiles evilly at her.

"You shouldn't open your bigmouth of yours" she said as I saw Katie's eyes turn black even she started to cry and see something too. "*started to cry* Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, stop this! Don't want to remember this again!" With that, the black blob let's go of Katie as she was on her knees and her eyes turned back to normal. Katie looked at the human girl with fear in her eyes as she was shaking too.

"What are you!? A-and, how do you know about my mother!?" Katie asked in fear as she used her hand to lift Katie's head up to make her look at her. "I am the soul of hate and I know everything, when I see something, you really hate even feared too" she said to her until she turned to me and walk towards me until she was in front of me. Then I realise, she was looking at my cut on arm, who I was cut by Katie Killjoy. She grabs my arm with a hand even she saw cover my cut with her hand too. I was so confused, what is she doing? Then I saw her eyes became completely black as I saw two red pupils in her eyes too.

"What are you doing???" I asked her until she lets go of my arm and I saw she healed me with those black substance on her. Her eyes went back to normal as I was shocked even every demons in hell, who is watching this on TV. Then she looks at me and smiles too as the black blob was not scary anymore, it was... cute.

"Hi! My name is Y/N Noire! This is my friend, Black! What's your name?" Y/N asked me as I starts to smile at her too. "My name is Charlie. It's nice to meet you, Y/N" I said to her. "That's a nice name! Should we get out of here before anyone else will come..." Y/N said as I agreed with her. Me, Vaggie and our new friends, Y/N and Black came with us and went inside the limo as the driver took us back to the hotel.