28

Yeosang came to a stop next to his mate and watching in horror as Jongho started to whip his head back and forth.

The small omega yelped in pain while his body slammed against the ground.  His only saving grace had to be the armor he wore. It took most of the impact. But if Jongho decided to bite down any harder, there was nothing to stop his teeth.

San stood next to them, crying out at the scene.

He was about to run forward when another soot colored wolf rammed into Jongho and the three landed in a pile.

Caius was here.

And his eyes were so dark they were almost black as he foamed at the mouth. He was attacking with such a frenzy that he couldn't focus enough to actually sink his teeth into Jongho's body, but that didn't stop his jaws from snapping shut over and over.

Yunho ran to his mates rescue, grabbing Caius' tail and pulling with all his might.

This caused the alpha to spin around and slam his paw into Yunho's face.

The beta cried out and was sent flying.

Yeosang ran to check on him. There was still so much going on around them that he had a hard time focusing on just one thing.

A gun went off right next to his head and he stumbled to the side. He turned his head just in time to see Hongjoong tearing the man to shreds. He moved on to the next one, slowly clearing an area around them and doing his best to fend off any other attackers.

Yunho whimpered as he pushed himself off the ground. The younger beta ran to his side and licked his muzzle. He got a nod in response before they both turned to where Caius and Jongho were rolling around.

Jongho didn't stand a chance... He kept being forced into the ground, and now, Caius had his paws pressed to Jongho's throat.

San roared from where he was standing.

Time seemed to slow for a moment as Caius turned to look at him. His entire body shook and he stepped away from Jongho.

San and his brother were identical in every way in their wolf form. Even though San had always been considered the runt, he was the same size as Caius. They stood there, taking each other in.

Yeosang knew this wasn't going to be pretty, but there was nothing he could do for San right now.

Yunho had left his side and ran to where Jongho was trying to stand.

A howl came from next to him and Yeosang turned to see Wooyoung shaking his head. His helmet flew off and he reared up on his hind legs to paw at his head.

He looked like he was in so much pain.

And at that moment, Yeosang was at a loss... He didn't know where he would be the most help, so he turned to stay by his alpha's side, protecting his pack from the onslaught of Hunters and wolves.

.

.

.

.

As soon as Wooyoung saw the two soot wolves staring at each other, his head felt like it was going to split open. And no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the pain to go away.

He was seeing double. That had to be what was going on.

And the wolves around him felt so familiar...

He howled in pain and reared up. Images flashed in his mind, but it struggled to force them aside.

Both soot wolves turned to look at him. One looked concerned, while the other looked angry. But both started to run at the same time, until they noticed the other one moving and suddenly they were at each other's throats.