Chapter 7

[Yunho point of view]

It was a couple days since I've seen Mingi.. I decided to tell my friend Wooyoung about everything. He has always been my best friend.

We currently were at a restaurant, waiting for our food as I told Wooyoung everything that's happened.

"He doesn't love you." Wooyoung said from across the table we were at.

"You don't know that.." I quietly said but he heard me. I just wanted to have hope Mingi loves me.

"Bro, he fucked you because he thought you were attractive and didn't you say you both had a couple of drinks that night?"

"Yeah but Mingi wasn't drunk-"

"You don't know that tho Yunho. Different people act or do different things when drunk. You don't know how his alcohol tolerance is."

"I'm sorry but weren't you the one that told me to ask him out? Now you seem so against him Woo..."

"I said ask him out, not let him fuck you" Wooyoung said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Really? So what about when you and San fucked the first time you saw him?"

"That's different"

"How's it different??? The only difference is I actually knew Mingi before we fucked, you fucked San at a strip club."

"Still. Yunho, Mingi isn't one to fall in love so quickly. I just don't want you hurt."

"But you told me to ask him out!! Wouldn't I have been hurt if he said no??"

"Well honestly I thought you wouldn't have the balls to do it."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so supportive of your relationship with San and let me remind you that your boyfriend is a stripper. Why can't you be supportive of the possible chance of my relationship with Mingi?"

I was waiting for an answer but our food was soon brought out to us.

I sighed.. I need to go and talk to Mingi. I might end up being rejected but I need to tell him how I feel..

[Few hours later]

I was outside of Mingi's company. He would be getting out of work soon..

Gosh I was nervous.. Should I just go in and tell him? I just couldn't wait..

After what felt like an hour of standing outside of the huge building I decided to go in and go to Mingi's office.

I knocked on the door but no answer. I then just went inside and he was busy with a lot of things..

"Hey Mingi-"

He looked up at me real quick before looking down at the papers on his desk.

"What are you doing here?" He said with his normal cold tone.

"I wanted-" I was interrupted by his phone ringing which he instantly picked up and started talking about some important meeting.

"Mingi I-"

"Shh. Not now Yunho." He whispered as he continued his conversation with the person on the phone and even when he hung up he still didn't pay attention to me..

"Mingi I really need-"

"Yunho I'm clearly busy. Please leave."

"But Mingi-"

I sighed when he motioned me to get out of his office..

Instead of leaving I walked closer to him. I need to get his attention. I gently grabbed his chin and made him look up at me. Leaning down to kiss him.

I could tell he was shocked at first but soon kissed back. I smiled and after awhile pulled away. "Do I have your attention?"

"You have 2 minutes. Hurry up"

I smiled.

"Mingi would you like to go out with me tonight?"

"Like a date?" He asked.

"Y-yeah.. if that's alright.."

He thought for a few minutes but it felt like forever..

"No date. But I will go out with you as friends."

Friends.

F. R. I. E. N. D. S.

Is that all we are?? After that kiss in the park? After having sex??

"Y-yeah! Friends.."

"Good. Go to my car and I'll be there in a few minutes."

I nodded and soon went out of his office and out of the building. Going to his car and waiting..

I don't know if I want to confess anymore.. He said we were just friends..

______________________________________
Kinda boring I know but I did say I'd be more active with this story.
Also thank you so much for over 1k reads😢❤ Still shocked y'all are reading this but I'm thankful and love y'all so much!! Goodbye loves~
______________________________________