[one]

stripper

"I have a few more hours before I go on, Yoongi. Calm down." Taehyung said softly as he continued to play an outdated game, Subway Surfers.
"No. You don't! You go on in 45 minutes."
Taehyung's eyes widened. "You're shitting me."
"I'm not! So get your ass inside the make up room."
Taehyung nodded as he put his phone down and made a ran for the make up room.

Yoongi shook his head and chuckled, looking at his watch and seeing that it was still an hour and a half until soundcheck.

———————

"Why are you in a rush, darling?" His personal makeup artist, Sunmi asked as Taehyung came to her panting.
"I o-only have 45 minutes until I g-go on!"
Sunmi's eyebrows pulled together as she looked down at her watch. "Honey, there's still an hour and twenty minutes left."
"What? Yoongi told me,— you know what? Just do it anyways so I don't have to come back."
Sunmi nodded as Taehyung sat in a chair in front of a large vanity with rows of makeup.

"I heard there's a bigger crowd than last year."
Taehyung's eyes widened in glee. "I know! We went from 20k to 200k people! I can't believe that many people want to see me, noona!"
Sunmi smiled. "I can. Cause you're adorable and talented."
Taehyung smiled, muttering a shy 'thanks'.

———————

"Woah. Noona, this looks great!"
The makeup was really light. Sunmi always made sure he could breathe under all that makeup.

It was just a thin layer of foundation, eyeliner and a deep red liptint. The color was called Red Velvet, a gift from a friend that designed the lipstick/tint line.

"Just don't sweat a lot and stay in one place. That's not the main course. It's just for your soundcheck."
"This is only for the soundcheck?!"
Sunmi smiled and nodded. "What you're going to wear during the actual show won't match the makeup now but you're keeping the lipstick. I'm just going to add eyeshadow."
Taehyung nodded before giving her a cheek kiss, eyes widening. "It didn't stain your cheek!"

"It's Irene's formula. It never fails." Sunmi said with a shrug as Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Go see Yongsun after soundcheck for your outfit then comeback to me for your retouch."
Taehyung nodded and hugged Sunmi. "Thank you."

————————

"Hi everyone! The actual show will start in 30 minutes. I will be back and the actual party will start." Taehyung said through the mic as everyone cheered around the large arena. Taehyung smiled at the crowd, at his fans, feeling really grateful.

He then went backstage where Yongsun was already waiting for him with a smile.
"Honey! We got your outfit. And it's fucking beautiful and just how I wanted it to come out."
Taehyung smiled and nodded as one of the staff gave him a water bottle, he thanked her before following Yongsun into the dressing room.

"I'm sorry you couldn't practice in it earlier. A lot of things happened and I've already yelled at a ton of people."

"Sunie-noona, this looks gorgeous."

It looked like a sailor outfit minus shoulder pads because Taehyung hated shoulder pads.

It was a white button up sailor suit with black linings and hems paired with white shorts and white thigh highs.

"I was listening to Genie in the car on my way to the company and I got the idea. Of course, I changed a few things. The train I made will go from your dainty little shoulders to below your knees."
"You made a train?"
Yongsun shrugged. "I dunno if it's a train of a cape but yea. It's nothing heavy so don't worry. It's actually made out of lace."
Taehyung's eyes lit up. "I love lace."
"I know you do."

"One more thing. The hat. I didn't to do a tradition sailor's hat so I had a white, custom-made beret made just for you by,—"
"Don't say it."
Yongsun smirked. "Okay. I won't."
"Tell me!"
"Gucci."
Taehyung's eyes widened. "You're fucking kidding."
"Do you want me to be?"
"No!" Taehyung squealed and tackled Yongsun into a bear hug. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I hope I don't get too sweaty and ruin it."

"What does this do?" Taehyung asked as he noticed a Velcro before the buttons.

"Right!"

"These aren't real buttons. It's just velcro. So that when you do your dance covers you'll be able to move freely. Here put it on and I'll teach you what to do."

So apparently the costume can be ripped in half so it'll be easier to take off. From the top of the suit to his crotch, the Velcro attaches the two parts and can be taken off within seconds.

"So I'll be stripping on stage?"
Yongsun pursed her lips. "Well, when you say it like that.— yes, you're stripping."
"Oh my. What am I wearing under it?"
"Mayhaps a black laced body suit slash lingerie slash torso suit?.... I wanted the second outfit to complete contrast the first one."
"I'm becoming a stripper tonight." Taehyung said with a sigh as Yongsun giggled.

"What about my dick?"
"Your nonexistent one?"
Taehyung pouted. "Small weenies deserve recognition too."
Yongsun rolled her eyes playfully. "Don't worry about it, okay? Put it on and then the costume." Yongsun handed the outfits Taehyung eyed the body suit before getting changed.

"The backup dancers will help you through this. They know what to do. There's a headpiece, black thigh highs and lace opera-length gloves of the same pattern as the bodysuit. you'll be taking it off before your main dish."
Taehyung nodded as Yongsun fixed minor details in the sailor outfit.

He thanked Yongsun once again and for the remaining 20 minutes, Sunmi retouched his makeup adding highlighter to his prominent cheekbones and nose and smokey eyeshadow. She fixed his hair, making it messy but attractive.

"You look hot." Sunmi said with a nod as Yoongi stood behind her. "Right, Yoongi?"
Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You look like a whore."
Taehyung smirked. "That was the point."

"Now, get your ass up there."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before giving Yoongi a kiss on the cheek. "Don't be so grumpy."
The blonde rolled his eyes again but smiled softly at his dongsaeng who smiled back and ran to the labyrinth under the stage.

He spotted his two main back up dancers, Jongin and Taeyong. He smiled at them. "Ready, boys?"
The two nodded with a smile as they positioned themselves on the platform, hearing loud screams and cheers for the one and only,—

Kim Taehyung.