[five]

kitty

Jungkook tied a tight knot around Taehyung's head so the brunette can only see nothing but,— nothing.

He whimpered. His other senses heightening as he just lost his sense of sight.

Jungkook bit his lip at the sight infront of him.

Taehyung in nothing but a laced lingerie and cat ears that were now crookedly places on his head. Face pushed against the duvet, ass perched high in the air just for Jungkook to see.  Don't forget about the makeshift blindfold.

He placed his hands on his sides, rubbing them. Feeling his skin that peaked through the lace. He then glided a hand from his tailbone to his nape as he felt Taehyung shiver at the touch of his cold hand.

Jungkook laughed before bringing a heavy hand down and hard onto Taehyung's hip. The brunette whispered against the sheets as Jungkook hit him again but on the ass.

He then moved the crotch lining to the side. His pink puckered hole on display.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Jungkook said lowly but Taehyung heard as he clenched onto nothing.

"Cutie."
He leaned down and licked a long and slow stripe from Taehyung's balls to his hole, making Taehyung shiver as Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook then took the water-based lube he had found in the bathroom drawing and squeezed a generous amount on three fingers.
He lathered the substance before prodding the tip of his finger inside Taehyung.

The brunette whimpered, sucking on his thumb as he felt Jungkook's finger go knuckle deep.

The raven got on his knees, a hand pushing Taehyung down while the other worked inside him. He eased a second finger inside him, scissoring him open before adding the third.

He felt the fingers graze his prostate. He whimpered, needing more stimulation for it to feel good.

Taehyung moaned out as his hips began to jerk due to the constant passing on his prostate, he cried out but helped as he felt the fingers rip out of him.

"You better not come." Jungkook growled, groping an asscheek as Taehyung nodded, though he had a familiar knot in his tummy.
"You'll tighten if you cum but I won't have a problem fucking you tight."
Taehyung nodded again.

He felt Jungkook pulling him by his thighs, kneeling behind Jungkook's shoulders.

He then moaned, a soft wet muscle cane in contact with his loose hole. Jungkook traces the rim with the tip of his tongue before pushing in, all the while, caressing Taehyung's hips.

"What? Am I going to do all the work? We're in this position for a reason, Taehyung."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, confused yet he didn't want to get yelled at again.

He then glided his hand on Jungkook's body, looking for his crotch, sucking him off once again.

Jungkook hummed and patted his thigh in approval as Taehyung let Jungkook fuck his throat with the occasional thrusts.

He felt the older man squeeze his hips hard in between his hands.
Before ramming his tongue inside, fucking him with his tongue as Taehyung lerched forward and shook in his grasp.

He continued to ram his tongue inside, Taehyung messily jerking him off to compensate for his inability to blow him off at the moment.
Jungkook thrusted his tongue deeper, as Taehyung shook.
The raven was groping his ass all the while, Taehyung developed the nerves to push back on to Jungkook's face as the raven didn't mind and fucked him harder, now adding his fingers as he tongue fucked him.

Taehyung whimpered, he had forgotten about his job and was now entirely focused on his pleasure as moaned and moaned before,—

"F-fuck."

It was small, almost inaudible but Jungkook heard.

He pushed Taehyung off of him as the brunette squeaked, the sheets of the bed was all he felt.

He whimpered as his hands blindly searched for Jungkook only to be slapped across the face. Not hard but hard enough. He whimpered and raised a hand to his face only for it to be ripped from him.

"Cats don't talk." Jungkook simply said.
Taehyung nodded blindly, trying to search for Jungkook again until he felt a hand glide across his waist. He went closer to the edge of the bed, kneeling on it as Jungkook put both hands on his waist.

"I thought you were my good kitty, Taehyung." Jungkook whispered.

The brunette's legs shook, hearing his name escape so sinfully from Jungkook's lips.

"Hmm? I thought you were my good boy." He said as the hands went lower, groping his ass cheeks as Taehyung whimpered in his neck, his hands bunched up against his and Jungkook's chest.

He nodded against Jungkook's neck, about to hook his arms around his shoulders until he was pushed on the bed, a hand around his neck.
Taehyung cried out, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's wrist as he pushed harder on his neck.

"Will you be a good boy for me, Taehyung? Hmm. Speak for me, kitty."
"Y-Yes, daddy. Tae will be good."
"You promise me, darling?"
"Tae pwomise." Taehyung said softly before Jungkook removed his hand, leaning down to peck the younger's neck.

He placed Taehyung's legs around his waist before ripping the lining off.
Taehyung winced but felt the tip of Jungkook's cock as his hole.
"Ready, kitten?" Jungkook whispered as he fixed Taehyung's headband.

The younger nodded as Jungkook pushed in.
His head tipping back as he groaned in pleasure, squeezing hard on Taehyung's hips.

"Fuck, yea. M gonna fuck your ass so hard, babe." He rasped out, pulling out before thrusting deeply.