[four]

good boy

disclaimer: in this chapter, everything Jungkook says and does is part of a kink, okay? it's to stimulate sexual desire, lust, libido. whatever he's doing benefits both him and taehyung. Taehyung HAS the freedom to say 'no' if he wanted to. so please, don't get read if you'll be triggered.

Jungkook paid the taxi driver, leaving a generous tip as he and Taehyung speed walked to the counter.

"Good evening." The lady said as Jungkook smiled. "Yea. You too. I need a room. Right now."
"For one night?"
Jungkook looked down at Taehyung who shrugged. "Uh. I don't know how long."
"Two people?"
"Yes."
"The only rooms available are twin beds and a suite."
"The suite, please."
The lady nodded, typing into her computer.
"Name?"

"Jeon Jungkook."
The woman nodded before smiling and getting their key card. "Your room is on the 16th floor, Room 675."
"Thanks."

Taehyung constantly pressed on the elevator button as Jungkook mouthed at his neck. It was pretty late at night so not many people were at the lobby.
"Come on. Come on." Taehyung muttered seeing the monitor had shown that the elevator was still at floor 7.

Jungkook continued to suck on his neck, hands exploring the male's body as Taheyung tried his best not to moan.

The elevator finally dinged as the two rushed dinside, Taehyung slammed his fist on the close button as the elevator doors closed.
He sighed before slowly turning around, seeing Jungkook leaning on the elevator wall.

"Fuck." Taehyung muttered before throwing himself into the man. He wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him deeply as the raven had his hands at the knot on Taehyung's coat. He untied it, sliding his hands around his waist but keeping the coat on.

He traced the patterns of the lace as they kissed. Jungkook peeked his eyes open before picking Taheyung up. The elevator halted as they rushed out of its doors. Jungkook follows dthe sighs leading to their room and because it was a suite it was at the end of the hallway.

He jogged to their room as Taehyung sucked on his neck.

He scanned the keycard against the door, pushing it open. He walked all the over to the bed before throwing Taehyung on the bed.

Jungkook smirked as he locked the door and took his boots on. He left Taehyung on the bed as he went to the bathroom, coming out with his hands wet and dying it with a hand towel. He then fetched a bottle of wine that was perched up on the counter. He poured himself a glass and sat on a single couch next to the bed.

"Come on, pretty. Take that coat off. Give me a show."
Taehyung blushed as he slowly kneeled on the bed. He pushed the coat pass his shoulders, letting it pool on the bed. He threw it off the covers as he saw Jungkook frown.

"You forgot to bring your cat ears."
Taehyung eyes lit up as he approached his coat to put them on, thanking himself for bringing them at the last minute.

Taehyung reached for the coat pocket and pulled out the white laced cat ears and put them on his head.

Jungkook cooed. "Such a good boy."
He patted his lap as Taehyung's eyes lit up he began to walk as Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, gaze sharp.
"For all I know, cats walk on four feet."
The raven said before taking a sip of his wine. Taehyung blushed deeper.

It was quite embarrassing but the torment was like Jungkook was degrading him. And he loved it.

Taehyung slowly got on his hands and knees, peering his ass up as he slowly crawled towards Jungkook who smiled at him. He sat by Jungkook's feet as the raven leaned forward and scratched behind his ear. Taehyung mewled feeling pleasure and ticklish at the touch as Jungkook chuckled.

"Are you thirsty, kitty? You want wine?"
Taehyung nodded as Jungkook smirked. He dipped his fingers in the drink and lead them to Taehyung's mouth. The brunette looked up at him embarrassed as Jungkook snapped his lips together.

"You're going to let all of it drip." He hissed. He immediately darted his tongue out, licking like a kitten around Jungkook's fingers. "More?"
Taehyung nodded once more.

Junkook smirked and gulped down the rest of the wine. He tipped the glass over as pouted,, "Oh no. There's no more. But if you're still thirsty, you can drink something else."

Jungkook placed the glass on the table next to him and faced Taehyung who had red painted blush on his cheeks.
He parted his thighs and unbuttoned his pants.
"I thought you were thirsty, pretty? If you're not then I guess I could just go,—"
"No!" Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook growled. "Good kitties don't speak unless permitted."

Taehyung whimpered before rubbing his cheek on Jungkook's knee, looking at the pale man with doe eyes.
"What do you want?"
Taehyung whimpered before looking down in between Jungkook's legs.
"Speak, kitty."

"I wan cock." Taehyung said softly as he shyly pointed to Jungkook's growing erection.
"I'm sure any man in the bar across the street will let you suck them off."

Taehyung whined and shook his head.
"Nuu. Daddy's cock. I wan milkies."
Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung had trained eyes on his crotch, a pout surfaced on his lips.
"Go ahead then, pretty."

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he reached for Jungkook's zipper. Pulling it down and reaching for the man's cock.

The brunette bit his lip before leaning up and engulfing the head of the 9 inch member.
He sucked on the head, handling the rest of the length as he looked up at his daddy.
Jungkook smirked down at him, carding his fingers through his hair to get a firm grip.

Taehyung took more of the cock into his mouth, closing his eyes as he felt the tip hit his tonsils. He sucked the length while jerking off the rest of length as he slowly tried his best to fit the whole thing inside his mouth.

His eyes started to tear up before he hit the back of his throat. He pulled away, gagging with swollen lips and gasping for air.

Jungkook frowned before forcing his cock back inside his mouth, slamming into his heat as Taehyung whimpered around his member.

He tried pulled back but Jungkook pushed his head more. Taehyung gagged as the head passed his tonsils, he gripped onto Jungkook's thighs, practically crying as he felt Jungkook's cock penetrate he walls of his throat countless of times.

He thrusted deeply, Taehyung gagging as tears fel from his face. He pushed himself back as Jungkook let go of his hair.
He sat up, catching his breath since he could barely breathe with Jungkook's cock down his throat.

"On the bed, babe."
Taehyung nodded, wiping his swollen lips with the back of his hand before crawling onto the bed. Taehyung sat on the bed, watching with curious eyes Jungkook looked around the room. He didn't dare to open his mouth just to upset Jungkook. But he saw the male's was lit up before he went back inside the bathroom.

He came back out with a bottle and packets as Taehyung blushed, recognizing the items.

Jungkook then climbed on the bed, sitting in the middle with his back against the headboard.
"Sit."

Taehyung started to crawl towards Jungkook. He was about to straddle his lap before Jungkook sighed.
"I have to do everything myself, don't I?"
Jungkook forcefully trends Taehyung around so he sat in between his legs but facing the wall.

"On your feet, kitty."
Taehyung went on his hands and knees as he felt Jungkook leave the bed. He watched the man approach his coat before slipping the fabric belt out of its hoops.

He sat back in his position earlier and leaned forward against Taehyung's back.

"You my good kitty?"
Taehyung nodded, gulping as he felt Jungkook's breath on his neck.
He then felt the fabric around his eyes as he gasped.

"You trust me?"
Taehyung nodded.
Jungkook patted his thigh and Taehyung could practically hear the smile in his voice as he said,—

"Good boy."