WAVES RISE & FALL!

HI readers!This episode is short. I'll try to post next episode a big one..!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PRECAP: Ishani & Sid fight

Sid & Ruhi become friends !

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

AT CANTEEN:

Ruhi ( faking) Panicking : Is he gonna complain to Dr. Anjali. I mean I don't know!!likee!!( holds Sid's Hand)

Sid: Relax, Dr Ruhi.! He wont do that!

Ruhi pretends to have an anxiety attack by breathing heavily.. Sid as a kind geature rubs her back to comfort her..& Rahil hands over a glass of water to her..!

Asha & Ishani arrive there.

Just then she makes it look like she is fine a little.

Sam: do you have an anxiety problem?

Ruhi: Yeah! Of course . I am sorry! I get that sometimes!

Ishani observes her ( as usual ) keenly to study her observations but she doesn't seem convinced with what she said as she finds no trace of sweating on her hands & face ( I don't know the symptoms of anxiety attack , I could think only these)

But ishani ignores as she happens to see Sid still tending to her & gets disturbed by his gesture & says loudly

Ishani: You can leave her, she is fine now!!!!( in one go)

All turn to her!!!

Ishani: I mean she said she is fine, Right! No need of rubbing her back now!!( with frown)

Sid realizes that & stops rubbing her back!

Asha: Actually, What happened to u suddenly Chori.. I mean a minute ago u were giggling with Dr. Sid for god knows what jokes ( more of like a taunt!! Of course asha is the best)

Rahil: Rishabh scolded her for being with Sid instead of attending her patients..

Asha: ha he's right! I mean Dr. Sid how come she is with u And How on earth did Vardhan gave permit for operating the patient? Who asked him?

Ruhi panics only to be noticed by Sid and she succeeds!

Sid: ME!! Yes , I spoke to him and requested him!

All together: What????!!

Asha: This must be the miracle that I have ever listened or knowns since the Vardhan's entry in sanjivani!!

Rahil : True!

All others also signal saying yes!!!

Rahil: What do u mean by asked him.. How did he agree to u ?

Ishani: Then why did u scold me when I said I would like to talk to him? Why did u not call me for surgery?

Sid(irritated with questions): Whats the big deal? You tried and u couldn't ! So I tried!! And..

Aman cuts him saying: That's what is fishy! How come Vardhan agreed to u when u r his second best enemy to him after Shashank Sir..

Ruhi thinks: What?

All look at Aman.

Aman: I mean guys he opposes they both the most right?

Rahil: True!

Ishani : And.....

( Cannot withstanding the questionnaire session. Ruhi interrupts saying)

Ruhi: Guys, I am Sorry to interrupt.. Dr. Sid Could u please help me till outside, I am feeling little dizzy! ( signing him to come)