Baby Steps

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

After the demo camp and after spending the night at Dr. Sid's place.

AT SANJIVINI HOPSPITAL:

Sid and Ishani enter the hospital together. All the other doctors gathered in the meeting hall. Well, Sidisha are late. The moment Sidisha entered hall together and that too Ishani wearing saree and hand in hand, our gang exchanged smirks and looks to each other. Well, Ruhi is not happy but thought its just only for few minutes as she will be with Sid all the five days. She is committed to confess her feelings to him and to make him like her too.

Some volunteers from the welfare committee that has requested and coordinated the camp briefed about the places and stay arrangements but not in detail.

CAMP PLAN:

· Visiting 3-4 villages near by Mumbai (2 while going and the others while coming back, so they are not coming back in same way) and at last a hill station

· All kinds of basic tests i.e; blood and urine. Also there is a sponsor along with Sanjivani and other hospitals so they donated few of the machines like CT and other scanners, basic operation & surgical equipment for the local hospitals. So few of the lab technicians and other staff from few hospitals are attending the camp to guide them with the use and installation

· In the above villages, Asha and Aman's village name is also said, on listening the same Asha looked at Aman who can easily say that she was upset.

(I don't know much about the places in and around Mumbai, so think of some 3-4 villages nearby Mumbai which are also adjacent to some scenic locations. I heard the areas in and around Maharashtra and Mumbai really scenic and beautiful. Do comment and tell me few if u know any and I will use them in coming chapters but please brief me about the place little)

After the committee staff completed briefing about the trip. Sid gestured towards our gang to meet at canteen and was waiting for Ishani.

Meanwhile, some of the doctors started complimenting Ishani (not only male) that how beautiful she is in saree. For first few people he was fine but the more he heard the more he felt strange. Ishani came out of the hall.

Sid: Wow, Dr. Ishani! I thought I won't be seeing you this soon! how was the cleaning?

Isha: Cleaning! What Cleaning?

Sid: The Hall! I mean why would u take this much of ur time to come out of hall unless u r cleaning.

Isha: Haha! Very funny. I was talking to nurse Philo and Dr. Shashank.

Sid: Did u ask for change of teams again (excitedly)

Isha: No. I am not going to ask that. How can I ask to change again.

Sid: Wow! U r unbelievable. Lets go to canteen.

Just then Ruhi came there.

Ruhi: Sid... Dr. Sid, Good Morning. May I join u guys?

Sid looked at Ishani to see if she is fine.

Isha: Ofcourse, Ruhi. Come.

While goingb to Canteen they see Asha and Aman arguing with each other.

Sid: Hey, aman and Asha; r u guys okay?

Asha and Aman: we are fine.

Sid: Come lets go to canteen.