Friendship Goals-1

[BEST WAY TO READ THIS CHAPTER IS PLUG-IN UR HEADPHONES PLAY THE SONG IKTARA FROM WAKE UP SID MOVIE & READ THE CHAPTER ALONG WITH THE SONG]

BACK STORY: Exactly from where the story ended.. Sidisha's Friendship started. There was a meeting where they discussed that the doctors team might be sent to field trip. Vardhan proposes that Dr. Sid cannot be sent to the trip. Rishab vows to ruin his chances to join the trip. Ishani thinks of helping  Dr. Sid to complete the cut-off no. of cases so that he can join the trip where others also agree to help. 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

{ I AM GONNA GIVE A SCENE DESCRIPTION AND A PART OF SONG.. THIS EPISODE SHOWS THE FRIENDSHIP OF SIDISHA IN ONE GO SONG.. PLEASE READ AND COMMENT}

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PRESENT : Sid & Ishani are now good friends. Ishani working on her socializing skills.  Ishani addresses Sid as Dr. Sid during working hours & Sid in other time. She is comfortable in & around Sid. But not totally. She is fine if he suddenly touches her BUT not so comfortable that they walk hand in hand. Still she couldn't figure out the reason for her growing comfort around Sid. She also admires him now & then. She starts speaking to their friends & they all hang out once in a while.

As sid has to complete some minimum cases to join the field trip, Dr Juhi & Shashank appoints him to take care of Children ward as the monsoon arrived Children will be More fragile & prone to diseases  to such weather changes.  of course Ishani assisting him. 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""

SCENE 

Sid treating the children .. Ishani & others come and wish him. later others leave , ishani was teamed up with Sid. She brings in patients one by one. Sid treating them and Ishani assisting him..  Sid playing with the children making them take injections & medicines while telling them stories & casually interacting with them.. Ishani looking at him & smiling ...

O re manwa tu toh bavara hai                                        

Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai

Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai bavare

Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte

Joh barse sapne boond boond

Nainon ko moond moond

SCENE 

by now Ishani comes to Sid & signs him to take another case as she will handle that child.. He simply nods & signs another  patient to come in & ishani takes that child to her desk dresses the wound & explains the medicines..

Joh barse sapne boond boond

Nainon ko moond moond

Kaise main chaloon

Dekh na sakoon

Anjaane raaste

SCENE Sid looks at her & she patiently explaining , tending to the patients. He smiles just looking at her..