❝⠀ ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪs ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ ᴠ⠀ ❞

⠀ TRIGGER WARNINGS
This profile contains mentions of murder, sexual slavery,
homophobic ideals, and fantasy racism.

Proceed at your own discretion.

╔═༄•୭̥°

╔═༄•୭̥°.══════════━━━━━┓
⠀United we stand, united we stay."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀— ᴹᵒᵗᵗᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᴷᶦⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ ᵒᶠ ᴰᶦᵗʰᶦᵃ

┗───────────────.°୭̥•༄─┛

GENERAL INFORMATION⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Full title: Prince Artemis Church V
Other titles
The Gilded Prince, Pearl Prince, Prince of the Pearl Throne: The first is the most popular title bestowed unto Prince Artemis, while the other two are welcomed, but less chosen, alternatives.
The Golden ChildHoly Child: These used to be much more popular, until Artemis forbade his subjects from ever using these names to address him again. He absolutely hates being seen on the same level as the divines he worships.
Lion de Perle: "The Pearl Lion", the most respected title an heir of Dithia could ever hope to obtain. While this was the title of his father, Prince Artemis has yet to complete his coronation and be called such.
Gender: Artemis is male
Age: Twenty-four years old
Race: Artemis's lineage consists of nothing but the purest of human blood. It would be blasphemy should a half blood or any other race ascend to the Throne; the Divines would surely smite the Eight Kingdoms again should the royal family go against their word, which is law.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Skin: Ashen and thin; freckled
Hair: Bright orange; neatly combed back
Eyes: Bright blue, almost frighteningly so
Appearance: The Gilded Prince is a tall fellow, standing almost six-foot-five (he's six-foot-four-and a half, to be exact) and barely has any defined muscles. His lanky and spindly arms and legs are what earned him the childhood nickname of "colt". And though he's grown into his appendages, they still seem awkwardly elongated—even if just slightly so. Prince Artemis has an angular-shaped jawline and high, prominent cheekbones (one's that "could cut glass", as jokingly said by his relatives in his youth).

He would have looked like a spinning image of his mother and her people had he not been cursed, as he calls it, with the Church's beak-like, humped nose. He did inherit Queen Ester's straight and soft-textured, fiery-orange hair; this however is combated by him receiving the King's small blue eyes, which for Prince Artemis, seem to be stuck in a perpetual pointed glare on thin face. Artemis has porcelain white skin with an ashen complexion due to albinism. The barely noticeably dusting of stippled, and occasionally blotchy, freckles that cover his face (and oddly enough, just his shoulders and the upper portion of his back) were also passed down from his father. The Prince doesn't have any scars to speak of, having lived a relatively safe and sheltered life—unless one counts the small one on his inner wrist he received from sparring with his cousin several years ago.

It was always hard to get the Prince to smile when he was a boy, especially after his mother decided that it would be she and she alone who'd have the majority of influence over her son's upbringing, and it is even harder to do so now that Artemis has grown into adulthood. It seems that nothing anyone says or does can make Artemis's paper thin lips turn upward; from what his subjects can see, his mouth is always stuck in an emotionless straight line.