second episode?

You quickly opened your eyes and sat up and found yourself on land, next to the river. You felt so empty, you would've been crying but at the same time you couldn't. 'I should get home, noona must be worried' You thought as you walked towards the direction of your home not feeling no pain of the wounds you have that was caused by the rocks in the river.

Once you made it home you entered and saw your sister lying on the ground, you looked at home and slowly made your way to her. You wanted to cry, but again, you couldn't. Without knowing your kneeled and placed a hand over her heart. You sister slowly looked at you. "Don't worry ___.. I'll be.. Fine" Your sister said softly.

You closed your eyes as your hand begun glowing yellow. Your sister closed his eyes at the sudden feeling of warmth and felt as if her soul was being blessed by the gods.

After a few minutes you took your hand off of her and opened your eyes as she was staring at you shocked. "You.. How?" She said softly. "How are you feeling noona? Does it still hurt?" You said talking about her heart problems she always had when she was 12.

She placed a hand over her heart, inhaling and exhaling. She then looked at you. "If feels like I never had it.. How did you do that? Those powers" She asked softly, looking at your dull eyes.

"A God gave them to me" You simply said as you begun to stand up and helped your sister up off the floor. She soon then saw the marks and scratches on your body and made her worry.

"Let me treat your wounds, and you, will tell me what happened to you" She said making you nod your head letting her guide you to the bathroom.

While your sister treated the scratches and marks, you told her what happened from the beginning, and let's just say, she was pissed but relieved that you're not dead.

"Let's just leave, leave Korean for a while and go back to Japan" You said looking at your sister. She softly caressed your face staring into your dull eyes. 'It's like he's the opposite of what he used to be' She thought. "If that's what you want, I'll follow you wherever you go because that's are promise we made together"

'And I'll follow wherever you go too'

Few years later..

You exited the cafe bowing slightly to your coworkers. "It will lonely without you here ___ if you feel like talking you have my number saved" The manager said to you making you nod your head. "Thank you for letting me work here for the past year's sunbaenim" You said and walked off towards your apartment

You entered the apartment letting out a soft sigh and entered your sisters bedroom. "The flight leaves in about an hour noona, do you have everything packed?" You asked seeing her sitting on the bed. "Yeah I do" She responded getting up.

You grabbed your suitcase from your room and exited out of it. Your sister already handed the keys to apartment to the landlord as you called for a cab. You both got inside the cab and told the destination.

'South Korea, here I come'

;;

You and your sister grabbed your suitcases and began walking. You had on a black turtle neck, black jeans(ripped at the knees) and a light brown/tan trenchcoat with some vans as your hair was styled, and it made it seem like you were a famous idol.

"Why are these people looking at us like that? Geez, ___ why everytime you gotta look like a bad bitch you are.. You inherited from me" Sunmi said giggling softly as you just looked at her.

"Mn" You responded. "Ah, I forgot you don't have some of your emotions" She said smacking her forehead softly as you both exited the building.

A man standing next to a limo holding a sign with your name on it and made your way towards him. "You had got us a limo driver?" Sunmi whispered yelled to you as the chauffeur grabbed yours and sunmi suitcases and placed it in the truck as you got inside the car along with sunmi.

"Where's my little brother at? First, he always tells me what he buys and second, he's not taller then me" You tsked softly at the second reason. "Not my fault your growth spurt stopped at 5'7 and mine stopped at 5'9" You muttered.

The car began moving as you simply ignored sunmi ranting on why you were two inches taller than her and used to be two inches smaller than her.

The car drive lasted about thirty-to-forty minutes and pulled up to a house, and let's just say sunmi was surprised.

"We've arrived at the house young master" The chauffeur said getting out the car to open the car door for you letting you and sunmi out and went to get the suitcases

"It didn't cost much, I bought this house from an old friend, it was just $1,100" You never dodged a hit so fast. "What the hell ___! Where-" You interrupted her.

"By working three jobs, that's why I came home late often" You said walking towards the door and unblocked it by the key handed to you by the chauffeur.

Sunmi just followed inside. The chauffeur left after getting your stuff in the house. "It's a three bedroom, three bathroom, one half bathroom, and three garages, the rest you can just see for yourself, oh yeah there's a pool in the back" You said walking down the hallway.

"Master bedroom is down this hallway, which is my room and the other two rooms are upstairs, one can be the guest room. And everything is already furnished so don't worry about that" You said making sunmi nod her head.

"Well okay, I'll be in my room getting my stuff set up, are you going to look into the colleges near here?" Sunmi asked following you towards your room and leaned on the door frame

"Yeah, and how about you? Gonna look for some more model agencies?" You asked making her chuckle softly and ruffled your hair. "You know me so well, and besides and gotta get back on track of my modeling, since that is what I do best" She said with a little bit of cockiness in her voice.