HIDDEN FILES 1

HIDDEN FILES

[ F I L E - 1 ]

This is a fictional work. The story's characters, settings, events, and other elements are entirely fictitious. Any resemblances to living or deceased people, real-life events, or other elements in the novel are entirely coincidental. Detective Conan is a major inspiration for the story, therefore you may notice some parallels because I was inspired by it.

You may come across typos and grammatical errors, for which I sincerely apologize. I don't generally proofread, therefore there will be errors because I'm still learning to be a better writer. Also, please refrain from discussing other authors' works or stories, as well as movies, television programs, and other media.

Hope you'll enjoy reading this story.

This story contains violence and emotionally charged passage. They are needed for the storyline and characters to progress. The story doesn't praise them in any way. READERS DISCRETION is a piece of advice.

Also a reminder that this book is now the new version where a lot of changes was take place to make the flow of the story better and understandable to the readers.

Your Vote, Comments and Shares are highly appreciated. (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

FOLLOW THE AUTHOR Shimamotochan

Date Started : Febuary 01 , 2020
Date Finished : August 01 , 2020