Untitled Part 11 ( unedited)

Adam pov:

I don't know what's happening around me.The people around me ,people of mine has started to change. And me,i don't know what was happening to me,my nightmares,depression and her thoughts,her smile,her voice....was killing me. My body was betraying me,it wanted to be with her,my arms wants her to embrace. But i am scared,scared that my own darkness will not let her breathe. Plus how can i tell her that my own friend, whom i consider as my brother,whom i love is hurting her precious sister. Even i want to help farha to escape from him,i asked lucas so many times why he was hurting her so much,he should stop it or at least tell me what the hell he is going to do with her after 6 months. I wanted to help her badly,i dont care about my friend anymore,i just cant see her to end up like my momma. Same thing was happening,farha was suffering just like my momma and the one who was hurting her is my own best friend .

I was suffering , so one day i decided to meet farha,so that we could at least plan to save her. I wanted to uncle but he already suffered from mild stroke and another attack will not be good for him so i decided to at least talk to her. So i hop on my car and reached at his house. I saw there was already guards and when they saw me they immediately recognize me. So they let me enter into the mansion. When i knock the door it took time to open it and when she opened the door she was shocked. I am sure she was not expecting me at all. When i put a glimpse at her she looked so pale,she looked lot thinner when i saw her months ago which means at her wedding which was plaything to lucas.

"wont you come in?" "huh?ya " i enter and realize the mansion was big just like mine but it felt empty. I don't know but i felt ...i felt as if i came back into my childhood,where was so much suffocation,so much fear,so much evilness and farha looked like she was trapped in this evil house just like my momma. "adam?adam right?" "huh,ya..i am adam we met on your wedding " when i mention about wedding her face became more pale. There was emptiness on her face , i realize right away she knew...she knew about his wickedness ,she find out about his plan and that's why she became like this.

"do you need something?water,juice ,anything?" " no no i am okay...i just came here to talk with you " "wh...a..t do you want to talk?did...did he send you?" " no,he didn't ..i (sigh) i was just concern for you. i just wanted check on you.how....how are you doing?" after hearing my question she left sarcasm chuckle " you know adam,its been months ,no actually it 's the first time that someone ever visited this big mansion. And you are asking me how am i doing?.....i am breathing adam...i am living....and if you are here because of your friend that if i am ruining his life or trying to take my life to trap him again,then you will feel relief that i am not doing anything to trap him again" " no....you are thinking all wrong...i am here for you...not for him....i know he is doing wrong...and its kind of my fault too. " " why you are saying sorry adam?you both can never do anything wrong...it was me,always been me. I am the wrong here...and always will be...it's my fault..."

i saw her eyes got moisten but immediately she fixed herself " have you did your lunch?i have prepared something for me...i didn't knew someone will come here " she went to the kitchen and brought some food with her..." i dont know you will like it or not but you can at least try..its eatable " i caught her wrist which made her stiff " please farha i want to talk to you...i know you are suffering...i know you are not alright...i know he did something wrong to you,very wrong....i just want to help you " she yanked her hand from my grip " are you expecting me to trust you?dont you think its too much to ask for?i know you both are testing me....you both wants me to fall fro your trap...i know he is watching everything...i know he sent you to test me if i open my mouth or not and then he will punish me like that night....i know its all his plan to destroy me" what is she talking about,what happened? " i swear farha,i have no idea what he did to you. i know we are likea brother but i really dont know what the hell is cooking in his bloody mind. i even tried many time to convince him to stop his madness and let you go.You are innocent but he said he is going to end it but didnt tell me when just asked me to wait for some months."