chapter 5(unedited)

"Please maya dont do this,please dont ruin my married life anymore,i beg you." little adam was watching his sweet mom was begging to this evil aunty "oh please,ben was always mine even before you came into his life bitch.Its you who snatch him from me..and if you think that if you gave him that little bastard of yours,that doesnt mean he will crawl to you and leave me.And just look at yourself,you pathetic so called housewife.Look at me,it was always me who can please ben no one else and no one ever will be."  "please he has a son now,my son needs his dad,please just leave him for god sake" he saw that devil aunty push his mom so hard that she stumble on some table and it hit her forehead and legs.It was bleeding.

He ran to that aunty and push her hard "you are bad ,you are bad aunty..you hit mommy.You are so disgusting,why you push mommy,i will tell dad,you are meany,very meany aunty.leave from here,go,go from here" he keep hitting her leg.Maya stood up and took him by his collar and throw him beside his mom "you bloody bastard,how dare you ?no one can insult maya...did you hear me you little bastard?and your dad?listen to me carefully,just stop roaming around that weak bitchy mom of yours and start listen to your future stepmom.And even if you dont, i dont fucking care because you have no idea what will gonna happen when i will become your new s.t.e.p.m.o.m......

"no,you are bad...you are bad..you will no mommy to adam...you are like a bad queen...i dont like you...you are bad bad...(slap) "shut up you little bastard " she start to choke little adam,tears were flowing from his little brown eyes.

His mother stood up after so mnay tries because her both legs were in pain but no pain can stop her to save her little baby.She took a knife from the table and scratch maya's  arm. "aaaaah you bitch "  amia adam's mom took her son into her chest and took a glass of water and gave it to him.Her poor little child was coughing so hard "sssh my baby ,nothing happen?momma is here,no one can harm you"

Maya was about hit them again but a husky voice made her stop "What the hell is happening here?" maya saw benjamin,adam's dad was already there and she can get that he is pissed off,so she starts her acting "ben,oouch...please do sonething its hurting "benjamin ran towards her and took her arms "who did this to you?" he was gritting his teeth "just let it be ben,we are family ben,i know i am an outsider and she is your legal wife thats why she has the more right.I know i am a burden in here,i know i am not adam's real mom but i love him as ny real one.But i think amia dont want me to punish adam while he was misbehaving with me.I was just scolding him but he got mad and start hitting me.While it was hurting i accidently pushed him which made him stumble back.Then amia got mad and attack me with a knife.I couldnt tolerate the pain and i push her hard and she got hit with the table.Benjamin i am sorry ,i didnt mean to hurt your wife of your son.." amia was looking shock by her lie,she was a manipulative woman who can do anything to get attention of her husband.

"ben its a lie...i didnt "

slap

He grabbed his wife's hand so hard which left his fingers mark on her forearm."you bitch,how dare you attack maya.Did you forget your place?you are nothing but a slave of mine and always will be.You are a burden not her,did.you.hear.me.you .bitch..you are another woman in my life not her.I am just tolerating you and your little son because he is the next heir of the smith industry.Thats why i am letting you stay here.I am just waiting for maya to divorce her weak husband and bloody brother of mine.And then no one is stopping me to throw you out of my house" "please benjamin you are hurting me,hurting us.Please dont do this to us,you were not like this,what happen to you?you were so happy when i was pregnent.Its all her fault,since when she came to our life you have changed,my husband had changed.You do everything what you should do with your wife,with me.Why are you doing this?why are you letting her destroying our life.You are my husband...aaah" he yanked amia's hair hard which make her scream "really ?then let me show you what this husband can do to his unwanted wife" he grabbed her hair and yanked her towards his room which once used to be their room.Little adam was watching everything,poor adam was sacred ,scared by his father,scared by this devil aunty,scared by this horror situation.He ran to his father and grab his legs "please daddy,mommy didnt do anything,it was my fault.please daddy dont hit mom.Punish me daddy,please(hiccup)please dad,i (hiccup)will be a good boy(hiccup) please dont punish momma " benjamin looked at his son.He saw his son was begging by grabbing his legs but he didnt show any mercy but he did the opposite "maya do whatever you want,he should be punish and his mother is not capable to teach her son that how to behave properly,so i gave you the right to handle him.After all he should be behaved from this age." with that he yanked his legs from adam and  took amia with him.

When maya heard the sound of slamming door she smirked evilly towards adam.That poor five year old boy was shivering becuase he knew something bad going to happen "well well,now my little dear adam,what should i do with you or we can say how should i punish my little step son?uhhhm how about this?" she took the knife by which amia scratch her.She put it on the stove.Little adam was crying loudly,screaming for help,he knew she is going to do bad with him.He was about to run but she caught him from behind "my dear adam,tsssst tsst didnt you heard what your dad said?you should behave.Then get ready for your punishment.She took his hands which were badly shivering,then took the knife from the stove.He was trying his best to free from her grip but she was stronger than her after he was a poor little boy.She put that knife on his small little hand and scratch his hands like his mom scratch her.She gave more pressure."aaaaah mom,please save me....aaaaah please no...aaah mom......please aunty i am sorry..please i ....will..be ..good ....stop...please it hurts...(sobbing hard)aaaaaaahh" that day it was not only just amia and adam but the whole house was screaming and crying for help but no one came to save them ......

present//

"Doctor come here quickly, the patient is having panic attack." "no...please...i am sorry..please aunty its hurting..i will not do it again...please dont...momma.please help me...please dad dont hurt mom...please save us...help.me...help.me " adam was panting,screaming for help,even doctor was confused by his behaviour .Adam was throwing his arms and legs to be free which make the scalpel plate fell from his beside.And one nurse kneel down to pick it up and at that moment  adam openes his eyes.When he saw a woman was standing in front of him with a knife he screamed more "no....please ....go away...go away...mom....mom...please save me....mom....no dont touch me...dont touch me...you are bad...so bad....go away....i will tell everyone....god will punish you....go...mommmmmmm" he was screaming and doctors were failing to make him calm,whenever that nurse was coming towards him he was going back towards the wall.He fell down and he grab his knees into his chest.He was sobbing hard "please dont hurt me,i didnt do anything...please call my mom,please tell my dad not to hut her,i will be a good boy...please dont hurt me...please "

When mason got a call from police that adam has been mobbed and stabbed that made him panicked.When he came to hospital adam was unconscious that time.Doctor told him that his wound is not so deep,its just a scratch.But it was a panick attack which made him faint but why the doctor couldnt understand.But mason knew,knew about his past,why some knife made him faint,have him panic attack.Adam was unconscious for overnight.He was thankful that lucas is not here otherwise god knows what would have happened.

Because of not sleeping for whole night he just went to cafeteria to vrab some coffee but when came towards his room he heard some screaming.He realize adam had panic attack.He throw his coffee and enter into his room.He saw doctors and nurses were trying to calm adam but they were having trouble.But thw most painful thing was that ,there ,adam was crawling towards the corner of the room.His knees was into his chest.Mason was in tears ,he was now not looking at the adam bateman,the businessman,the jolly and charming person,he is now looking at the 5 years old who was in pain,who was scared as hell.He ran towards him and took him into his arms "sssh my boy,no one gonna hurt you,i am here son,your uncle is here " "un...cl...e you came...ple....ase sa..ve me...please they will hurt me...please save mom....please it hurts" he was sobbing hard into mason's chest.Mason's heart was breaking by seeing him in this state...its been 20 years but still he couldnt recover his fear,his nightmare.He just praying to God so that he can ease his pain,do something to forget his nightmare,he has tolerate so much pain,when will it go..from when will he smile ,live without fear......????

I know the flashback part was  really disturbing but i had to show his painful past ,so i portrait it like that.So i dont want any negetive comments or what for that part and i am not in support of child abysing...even i was crying while writing that part...poor adam...anyway if you like this chapter then follow,vote and share my book.Thank you,bye😘😘😘