chapter 22

Adam pov...

After talking to her I came straight to the house where I am living for a few days. I was happy..so.happy, so I thought why not share my happiness with the woman I love ..my mom..my world...

"Hey mom" I hold her hand, I don't know it's my habit whenever I come to meet her and hold her hand, hoping that one day she will respond.

It's been years, but no, I think she doesn't any kind of disturbance in her sleep, and maybe that why she prefers not to respond. But I don't mind..she deserves the sleep, she never got her peaceful sleep when she was with that monster.

"Ugh..mom..ya ya I am sorry I should not think about bad things...I know you don't like it...Anyway, how are you..are you having fun in your dreamland..you must be, are you happy? because you never be unhappy with me, with your sweet boy..right ma?"

I looked at her beautiful, peaceful face. It's been years since I have heard her beautiful voice, it's been years she called me by my name.

"Do you remember ma when I told you about a pink fairy, you remember, right? ..ya..you know many things without me is telling you, so much happened in these three years. I know, that you know everything..she was upset with me when it was not even my fault!

But you know what happened today? She smiled at me..you know what she called me? "Superhero" I am her superhero mom! she said that I am a good person..her nephew should learn something from me..here I thought I almost lost a chance to talk with her..but I think you and God are planning something, don't you?"

I put my head beside her, tear finds its way through my eyes "Mom, I wish I could have a conversation with you. I...I  miss you, mom...I miss you so so much, I miss your advice, I miss your chuckle, I miss your loving hand, stroking my hair while sleeping, I miss your nagging, I miss our ice cream date, I miss our long drive, I miss our picnic, our shopping, our way of fun.

Everything...everything..please mom come back to me..its been years..don't you want to talk to me..don't you want to see me shine? don't you?"

When I realized I was sobbing hard, I quickly wiped my nose and eyes cause she hates my tears "I am sorry..so sorry... it's just that I can't be sane when it comes to you and her...I saved her that day but I couldn't save you...I am doing everything mom when those doctors told me that you will never open your eyes, you will never smile at me again, you will never be there in every phase of my life, I just can't control myself...

Why I can't stop myself around her, cause after you she is the one who helps me to cope up with my nightmares. I don't know why, why this is happening, I wish I could know, I wish you were here to tell me, mom I am clueless about it..help me "

Then I heard a knock on the door " Adam, are you there?" It's uncle mason. God, I forgot to give him the news "you see mom, I got so busy talking to you, I didn't even realize that I have to give some good news to uncle mason. No, I am not blaming you, I can never blame you. Sometimes I forgot, anyway I have to go but we will have our conversation at night. After all, I have so much to say." With that, I peck her forehead and leave the room.

"Hey uncle, good morning" "Hey my boy, I didn't see you at the dining table, did you skip your breakfast?" "Sorry uncle, I had some work to finished so I had to go" "Okay, I understand but don't skip your breakfast. You are a young man adam, don't you ruin your health because of work. Don't do the same mistake I have done in my youth" I know what he meant by that.

I nod my head and kneel in front of uncle " How can I do a mistake when I have the best teacher? Even if I do then you will be there to hold me and stop me to do so" He gave me a sad smile " I may not be the 'best teacher' as you say, but yes, I will stop you to do any kind of mistake that can ruin your whole life. I don't know for how long I am gonna live and be there for you but remember one thing adam, that never be careless about your health and your family. Both of these are very important in anyone's life. Cherish them when you have time. You don't know what life has stored for you."