Act 2. Chapter 13: A spark of determination

"Stop Talking, I will win. That's... what heroes do."

– Bakugou Katsuki

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼

Midoriya Hisashi

𝁻§✴§𝁻

Hisashi wondered what had brought about his wife's recent breakdown as everything happened too fast. As he had thought back to where Inko was this morning after she came back from work. It hadn't seemed any different from any other morning. Maybe something happened at her work? If something had happened at her work, Hisashi was going to give them a call to make sure. His wife returning home only to cry her eyes out about being relied on? Hisashi might even visit her work at a later time.

But at least, she poured her feelings and stress out the door of her very heart. Saying things that she loves him and Izuku. Make him want to hug and hold both of them in his arms for a long time. For who knows how long she had kept inside her. Then, again, he probably didn't notice during his painful breakdowns and crying sessions in their son's room. He focused on one thing.

Work, much unlike his afternoon filled with tears, was incredibly boring with nothing to do. But with paperwork. It was anticlimactic as he got to finish his late hours, checking the project plans and making sure that everything was in perfect shape before clocking out for the night. At least, his employer didn't overwork him to the bone when the deadline was due closer like his previous one who said his son was the least of his worries and that the project that they were working on was way more important.

He cursed at that bastard of a boss. Stuck-up businessmen don't think that employees don't have a life outside of work. Except for themselves. They and the rest of the retarded kind can go on either an explosive or flaming stick in their ass. They wouldn't understand that family love was more important than money. As he drove his way safely without hitting stupid drunkards loitering on the street roads.

When Hisashi returned home, Inko was sleeping peacefully in their room, waiting for him to join her. She woke up as Hisashi tried to not wake her up. She got up from the bed and smiled at him, tired and adorable, just like Izuku used to get. Not that he hated that look when their faces look so similar that it hurts to see a mirror of his son's reflection. Then again, genes do their wonders as Inko said,

"Welcome back, Hisashi. Go take a shower."

Hisashi sighed and trudged off his clothes on his wife's orders. His wife was amazing no doubt. As she had already prepared the things for him in the bathroom where he turned on the warm water and stepped in. Inside the shower, Hisashi thought about his afternoon day off for tomorrow. He thought about what Inko had told him in the morning. He thought about Izuku, Inko, and Katsuki which the brat slipped in there somehow in his mind. Hisashi sighed as he turned off the shower.

He could think tomorrow. Tonight, he was going to sleep. With Inko of course. Since slipping off to Izuku's room to cry wasn't an option anymore after Inko's breakdown. He will probably have to visit Katsuki brat tomorrow though. He somehow had a feeling he should. As he tucked himself to sleep with Inko by his side. Falling into the dream world where he dreamed of his son laughing beside him among the hills of flowers.

𝁻§✴§𝁻

Bakugou Katsuki

𝁻§✴§𝁻

"Why are you here again?!" Katsuki shouted because Uncle Hisashi was, here again, opening his door and walking in like he was the boss! Was he here to beat up Katsuki again? No! He meant. Katsuki wasn't gonna do it! He wasn't going to fight that crazy man again! Not even if Mama or Papa asked him to!