Chapter 4

Buffy POV

Andi came over later that day after we got off the call with Cyrus. We went into my room and talked.

"So why were you saying that stuff to Cyrus?" She asked me.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"You told him to be realistic and not get his hopes up. That's kind of a mean thing to say"
"I realized that I didn't word it very well", I said.
"Well what were you trying to say then?"
"I think that TJ is just being manipulated. I don't think he is actually with Kira"
"Do you think that he likes Cyrus?"
"I don't know for sure but if he does then I don't want him to realize it after Cyrus has already moved on", I said, "you see how they look at each other. There's no way there isn't something there"
"I agree that there was something there, but Cyrus seems happy. I think we shouldn't get in the way of that"
"I guess you're right", I said.

Cyrus POV

I know Buffy wanted me and TJ to be together, but I didn't think she would be this upset that I met someone else.

After some thinking I decided to to tell TJ. I've moved on, right? He never liked me, right? He's with Kira so he won't even care, right?

I texted TJ: "Hey! I got back from Chicago"
He replied: "oh. I didn't even know you went"

I just realized I didn't tell TJ I went to Chicago.

Then he asked: "how was it?"
"It was fun"
"Did you go to six flags?" He asked.
"Yeah I did. I even met someone there" I tried to ease it into the conversation.
"Cool"
"Yeah. He told me I was cute"
After a couple of minutes he just responded with: "Oh really?"
Then I saw the 3 little dots show up and then disappear. I wonder what he was going to say.