chapter 5

After you showed Tom The coloring book. Tom laughed at that and then you showed him this keychain

  Tom laughed at that and then you showed him this keychain

He laughed at that too. Then he said that that is what I should get you. You blushed lightly. And said that would be a little weird don't you think. Tom said yeah I guess that would be.

~TIME SKIP~

When you got to Toms House the van was already there

When you got to Toms House the van was already there. And there was a bunch of cars there. You supposed that it was Tom's family A.K.A your new family. When you walked in you were greeted by a bunch of people. They kept asking you questions all at the same time and you could barely understand them not because they had English accents but because they kept speaking to you all at the same time. It was to the point wear tom had to tell everyone to be quite. For your sake and not to ask you questions right now and let you settle in here. And help you unload the van. And bring it to your new room. Then Tom pulled you aside and said that did they make you feel uncomfortable? You said no. Tom said are you sure. You said yes I am. Then Tom said that he was going to make people help you. You laughed. And he smiled when he heard you laugh.