The Playful Run

Tom said why are you going for a run. You said Its cuz I ate a lot of junk food at the mall earlier. Tom said do you want me to come with you. You said sure you can Dad. You knew he was still live. Dad if you don't mind id like to go now you said pointing to his phone. Tom said oh yeah any way guys we are going to go out for a run so bye guys. Then Tom went upstairs and changed into a grey tank top and gray basketball shorts. And grabbed Tessa put her on her leash. And said might as well take Tess with us. You said ya we should. Then you head out the door and you grabbed your hydro flask.

 Then you head out the door and you grabbed your hydro flask

Then you guys left. Tom locked the door and said here I'll show you the way I go to take my runs. You said ok. Then Tom started to run and then you said oh we're starting to run now. I usually stretch first. Tom said ya we should do that huh. You said ya you said as you were trying to show off by doing the splits and touching your toes. Tom saw you doing that and told you that he was flexible too and did the splits ~A/N I don't know if Tom can do the splits~ You both stretched for a little bit then you started running Tom led the way and you just followed you both had music going you were listening to The overpass by Panic! at the disco. You don't know what Tom was listening to. Then Tom started running beside you then you both started walking and Tom pushed you and then you realized you were heading out into the public and Tom turned around and you ran back home with him. You got home you went upstairs and showered and because it was getting late you changed into these pajamas.

Then you went downstairs and Tom said wow you changed and showered that fast

Then you went downstairs and Tom said wow you changed and showered that fast. You said yes. Then he said How about a movie night tonight? You said as long as its a Marvel movie. Tom laughed. He asked you what Marvel movie are you talking about. You said not the Spider-Man movies those suck. Tom said oh really. You said no I was just joking. Tom said that's what I thought. You said how about Captain America Civil War. Tom said Ok and put on apple tv and put on Disney plus and put on Captain America Civil War. Then halfway through the movie, you fell asleep. Tom put a blanket on you and he went to his room. The next day you woke on the couch and Tom was up and said, good morning love. You said, good morning Dad. Then Tom came over to you and kissed you on the top of your head.