chapter 6

you thought that it was really weird that he smiled when you laughed. Then tom said what are you guys doing why arent you helping y/n move her stuff from the van. They all jumped up and went outside to the van and started grabbing boxes to the point that by the time you got outside they were already done. Tom looked surprised. He said wow. That was fast. You said. That it took like 5 seconds. Tom said I've never seen them do something that fast in my life. Then Harry Tom's brother said Hey Tom Mom Wants me to ask you what you want us to do now. Tom is standing there looking confused. He said what has gotten into you guys you've never done anything this fast before in all 23 years of my life. Then Tom's Mom Nikki came out and asked Tom the same thing. Tom said they don't have to do anything else. By that time you pulled out your phone and wire earbuds and put on dear maria, count me in. after that song, you put in the oldest song ever Juju on that beat. It just kept on going but the problem is Tom kept trying to get your attention to the point he cut your earbuds. Then after that, he gave you air pods. You're like you had to cut the wires tho Tom was just standing there trying to hold back his laughter. Then you said something very disturbing and dark what you said was you can't spell slaughter without the word laughter. Then Tom said well that's just creepy. You said yeah I know. Then you just listened to happy pills.

~TIME SKIP~

The next day you woke up and put this on

Before you went downstairs you checked the time it was almost noon

Before you went downstairs you checked the time it was almost noon. It wasn't the first time you've almost slept till 12. Then you went to the bathroom and did your make up.

Then you went downstairs and Tom saw You and said you slept for a while

Then you went downstairs and Tom saw You and said you slept for a while. You said yeah ill do that sometimes. Tom came up to you and said you look taller than you did yesterday. You said yeah cause I'm wearing heels that's why. Then he asked you why are you wearing heels today. You told him what you told everyone. You said Its cause I feel short. Tom said welcome to my world. You laughed and once again he smiled when you laughed. Then Toms' family said Tom can we introduce ourselves now. Tom said fine if you guys are that eager. Go ahead. Then they all line-up and tom put his fingers upon his temples and said they have to line up like a bunch of kindergarteners. Then they just introduced themselves to you one by one. A/N IM NOT GOING TO NAME THEM BECAUSE IT IS TOO MUCH WORK.

Then after that, it was a blur. Then Tom pulled you aside and said something odd and you wouldn't believe him. He said that he was your biological father and you laughed in your head. But he said it was true you said Oh ok. By the time you went to bed you started to think about Tom being your bio dad, it was odd but when you got into deep thought you noticed things in your memories like how your mom said you look like your father. You thought that she was talking about your now ''stepfather'' you looked back on how your mom said you had your dad's eyes but the most recent memory of your father he had blue eyes. And that was at the court hearing a few months ago. After that, you did believe that Tom was your bio dad. The next morning you woke and something came over you like it was the day you were going to call Tom Dad. You got up and changed into this

  You got up and changed into this

And went downstairs. You didn't even think to check the time when you went downstairs it was 7:30. Tom was up he said well you're up early. You said This is the time I normally wake up at. Tom said you look like the type of girl that would sleep all day if she could. You said I am that type of girl but today I don't know what happened. Something just happened to wake me up. Tom said what woke you up. You said I had a really good feeling that something good is going to happen I guess. Tom said well that's good. You said I know. It doesn't happen often but something is going to happen but I don't know what. you lied. You knew exactly what was going to happen. Today was the day you were going to call Tom Dad. Tom said well let me know when you figure out what was going to happen. Then at that moment, you knew it was the right time to do it. You said Ok Dad. Then Tom's eyes widened and he said did you just call me dad. You said yes. Then he came over to you and hugged you. Then he asked you to say it again. You said ok Dad. Then Harrison Tom's best friend came down and asked what was going on. Tom said that you called him dad. Then your phone rang. You checked the caller ID and It was Trenton. You answered and said, Hey Trent hows it going. Trenton said Hey Y/N. It's good. Everyone misses you. You said yeah I miss you guys too. Then Trenton said ok school is starting i got to go bye. you said Bye.