chapter 12

For the rest of the day, you just had fun playing games and stuff like that Harrison went back to England a few days ago ~A/N I DID NOT PUT IN THERE JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM~ So it was just you and Tom, father-daughter. Working on Father Daughter's goals.

~TIME SKIP~

The next day you woke up and Tom wasn't home. You went back upstairs and changed into this

You went back downstairs and Tom was home and had a box of doughnuts

You went back downstairs and Tom was home and had a box of doughnuts. For the last few days, Tom's phone was blowing up about you and him. He said morning to you and I got doughnuts. You said, Noice. Tom said and I got quacksons for myself. you were holding back your laughter ~A/N THIS IS DARK I KNOW I HAVE A JOKE YOU CANT SPELL SLAUGHTER WITHOUT THE WORD LAGHTER~ Tom opens the box and motions you over to come pick one. You picked a y/favorite/doughnut/flavor. Then Tom brought up school. He asked you if instead of being homeschooled you go back to your old school. You said. I would love that then I could go to school with my friends again. You were excited. Then tom asked you should we put you under Holland or Y/L/N? You said How about Holland cause I don't think my last name is on my birth certificate anymore. Tom said no it's not. You said Then I think that we should do what is on my birth certificate. Tom said yeah that's what I was thinking. So in one week's time, you started school again.