Disturbance

I was sitting on the side of the bed, next to Y/N, waiting for her to wake up so I could learn more about her.

I had my own hand on top of hers, I'll do admit my cheeks were blushing, but the room was dark enough so it wasn't really see able.

After a while, she slowly started to wake up, clearly confused on where she was at the moment.

"You're finally awake." Y/N sat up, putting her free hand on her forehead and looked on top of her other hand to see my hand on hers. Y/N's eyes widened and her cheeks heated up. I laughed softly, before taking my hand off of hers. Cute.

"Where am I?" she questioned. "You're in my room." she looked around and was amazed at how beautiful it was. Since most of our guest rooms are occupied, I had no choice but to lay her down on my bed.
"It looks so pretty in here." I smiled at Y/N, before thanking her.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel any better? " I asked her with a hint of worry in my voice. "I'm feeling better, I guess." she rubbed the back of her head and had a small smile form on her lips.

There was again some silence, comfortable silence if I say so myself. I looked at her in the eyes, getting kind of lost in them. She noticed that I had been staring at her and not saying anything for a couple of minutes and blushed because of it and changed her gaze to another direction.

"Uhm, Elsa, you're staring at me..-" she reminded me. "Oh! Sorry, eheh.."I giggled awkwardly, not making the situation any better. The only way I could've break this awkwardness was to stand up and leave the room, which I accomplished to do one of them.

Y/N then looked at me, knowing what I was about to do and not wanting me to leave her alone in my room.

"I'm going to go check on what's going on, it won't take long. So while I'm gone, get some rest, okay? " Y/N nodded, before I left her alone in my room.

Y/N's POV
After Queen Elsa left me alone in her room, some thoughts started to pop up in my head.

"I hope she will come back sooner." I accidentally said to myself out loud.

'Wait a minute, am I really thinking about her?'
I felt my face heat up once again, as I tried to clear my thoughts. I took deep, long breaths and layed back down on the bed. I proceeded to close my eyes and a couple of minutes later, I fell asleep.

--

I had the most wonderfullest dream ever until I heard the door creak open. I slowly opened one of my eyes to see Queen Elsa by the door. She closed the door slowly and walked towards me. She sat down at the edge of the bed once again and looked at me, caressing my hair.

"I hope you had good sleep while I was gone." she whispered it very lowly, but I managed to still hear her say it.

I slowly sat up again, and Queen Elsa looking at me in the eyes once more.

"Wait, stay still." she said that immediately. I stayed automatically still, curious on why she wanted me to stay still.

She started to form something and that something was a cloud of snowflakes falling. I was really amazed on how she did it. "Wow..." was all I said while looking at the tiny snowflakes, some even falling on my nose.

Queen Elsa giggled quietly, noticing that I'm only focusing on the snowflakes and not even one looking at her direction. I looked at her, still pretty amazed on how she did it.

"That was really amazing!"

"Ah, thank you." she smiled sweetly. "Oh! I should probably go now. I'm very sorry for disturbing you-" She put her index finger on my lips, pausing me on my words.

"It's alright, I don't mind the company." she kept smiling, but I still thought that I disturbed her too much, to the point I kept thinking about it. Queen Elsa noticed this and quickly shaked me by my shoulder. "Y/N, I really don't mind it. It's not your fault."
"Sorry, I just worry too much every time I feel like I've done something wrong." I pushed her hand off of my shoulder, "Well, we should probably go do something since I'm feeling better now."

Elsa nodded she got up from the side of the bed, sneaking some glances towards me. She helped me up from her bed, leaving her hand in mine.

"Let's go then." she whispered in my ear, as we walked out of the room.