Leaving

Y/N POV
I felt tired and wanted to just get some sleep. Elsa noticed me being tired as she started to wrap her arms around my waist to make sure I won't fall.

The last glance what I saw was her smiling before shutting my eyes close and drifting off to sleep.

Elsa's POV
Y/N looks so adorable. Wait.. What am I thinking?! I shake my head multiple times, clearing out my thoughts.

I didn't even notice that I was already in front of my room. I slowly opened the door not wanting to wake up Y/N. Quickly walking over to my bed, I put Y/N down and just looked at her. I pulled a blanket over her and it seemed like she was very comfortable.

And where could I sleep? I can't sleep next to her. It would be kind of weird. I sighed, sucking it up and going to the other side of the bed to lay down. I pulled the blanket over me and slowly closed my eyes.

Then I felt some arms wrap around me. Oh my god, did Y/N just wrap her arms around me? I felt some heat flush over my cheeks, trying to keep calm and not panic. I turned to look at her sleeping peacefully, slowly wrapping my arms around her back.

She put her forehead against mine while giving me a small soft smile. "Thank you." was all she whispered. A small grin was on my lips before tiredness was taking me over. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Y/N POV
I slowly opened my eyes, the morning light beaming into my face, not realizing Elsa was sleeping right in front of me. I was feeling some heat and looked at who was in front of me.

My eyes widened as I felt some heat flush on my cheeks. Elsa started to move alot which meant that she was about to wake up. I quickly closed my eyes hoping she doesn't know that I'm awake.

I had a feeling she was staring at me for a few seconds before kissing my forehead lightly. "I know that you're awake, you can open your eyes." I gulped a little, feeling my cheeks blush.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Elsa smiling sweetly. She pulled me a little closer before whispering into my ear. "I'm leaving soon so we should probably get ready." my body tensed up a bit of her voice being so.. Smooth.

She unwrapped her arms from me getting up from the bed. I get up aswell and try to look at her face. Elsa quickly noticed me and I looked away from her. She chuckled quietly, moving some of her hair to the side.

"Am I really that attractive?" Elsa smirked while my face was getting red by embarrassment. "And I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear that." she laughed again at my embarrassment.

Elsa POV
Y/N is so cute when she's embarrassed. Wait a minute- did I just think that? I shake my head before getting on with the day.

"I will be leaving in an hour so we should get to the deck, but before that I want to check how my sister, Anna, is doing" . Y/N nodded, I swear though that I saw a small frown on her face but ignored it. I went to grab Y/N hand and drag her out of the room with me.

Walking through the hallways there was silence between, not even a singel sound. Even Y/N was being awfully quiet. I wonder what's wrong.

We saw Anna talking to some people who were about to leave. I walked up to her, hugging her from behind. "Good morning sis." she was a little surprised from my actions but smiled anyways.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" "I definitely did." I said looking at Y/N. She noticed me looking at her and started blushing a bit. Cute. "Anyways i will be leaving in an hour. I will come back here, but I'll see when." Anna nodded and grinned, taking my hands in hers. "Alright, Just be safe out there, okay?" "I will Anna, I will." I said to Anna before letting go of her hands.