The Visit

Y/N'S POV
It had been two weeks since I saw Elsa. I should visit her. Thinking there on my bed, thoughts flooding my mind making me zone out.

After a couple of minutes I came back to reality and I decided I will go visit her tomorrow. Wait.. I need something to get there, if I just walk I think it would take days to get there. So I need to borrow a horse.

I got off of my bed, and went to put something comfortable on so I can go and ask someone to borrow a horse from. I really don't know who to ask so I guess I'll just go see if I can find someone.

Few hours later
I really can't find anyone to borrow a horse. I gave up on finding a horse and started to walk around in the kingdom. Wow this kingdom is a lot bigger than I thought. I thought to myself not thinking where I was walking, then a couple of seconds later I bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry for- Queen Anna?" I saw Queen Anna looking at me with a little confusion in her face. "It's alright Y/N, where are you going anyways?" I rubbed the back of my neck before explaining why I was walking around the whole kingdom. "Oh, I know where you can borrow a horse from, come with me!"

She grabbed me by my wrist and started to drag me somewhere. I was surprised at her actions but let her drag me anyways, I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

After some time of dragging me, we finally stopped at a stable. "Here we are, these horses are good for traveling. You can pick one of them." she said before looking at me. I nodded and walked into the stable.

"Hmm... I think I'll pick this one." as I said looking at Queen Anna. "Ooo, that's a perfect choice you made." she gave me a thumbs up and grinned at me. "So, are you going today or.." "I think I'll go today, it's still very bright outside so I have time." I said to her getting the horse out.

I put a saddle on it and got on top of the horse. "Be safe out there, alright?" I guess she is worried about me getting hurt. I actually never knew that, until now. I wonder...

"I will, and I will bring this horse back too." she calmed down and gave me the sweetest smile. "Alright, oh, and tell Elsa I said Hi!" I nodded and started riding out of the kingdom with the horse.

After some time I looked up to see a big forest in front of me. I got down from the horse and tied it's rope around a tree. I gave it some carrots and looked around the forest.

Is it usually this quiet? I ask myself. Then I heard some noises coming from the bushes that were opposite of me. "is anyone..There?"

Then someone jumpscared me and I fell backwards, closing my eyes and putting my arms in front of me to protect me. "P-Please don't hurt.. Me.." I stuttered, hearing some giggling right after. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just messing with you."

I opened my eyes and took my arms out of my face. "O-Oh, well uh, who are you?" I was still quite startled from the scare. "I'm Honeymaren, and you are?-" "Y/N, my name is Y/N." I looked at the ground for one second and looked back up at Honeymaren.

"Well, it's nice to meet ya, Y/N." she lended me a hand for me to get up. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up. "Sooo.. Why are you here?" she asked me in curiosity. "I came here to see Queen Elsa."

"Has she met you before?" she wasn't going to let me through if I don't awnser her. "Yes, she has. It was when there was a big party in the kingdom." she had her mouth in an 'Oh' shape. "I suppose I can let you through, but have you ever visited this forest?" she asks so many questions, but I still decided to awnser them anyways.

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry for this taking long. I almost lost my motivation for this, so that explains it. And I guess my mental health is... I don't know great? Lol. So what I decided is that I will update when I have some more motivation.