corbyn *no, i know*

*listen at the end*

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" I ask Corbyn. "Yes, my love. It will be fine, now let's get in there and show them how wonderful we are." He says. Me & Corbyn were the couple everyone died to be, good looking, successful, and happy marriage. Though we do have our dark times.

"Mr.Besson and Mrs.Besson, lovely for you to join us." Richard, the most stuck up man. Always showing off and bragging about himself. "Hello, Richard. Glad to be here." I say. "Yes, yes. Now if you excuse us, we have a table waiting for us." Corbyn says as we walk away. "Remember the plan, baby." He says kissing my cheek. "Yes sir." I say. We share a kiss and split from each other. "Alright, Jonah do you have the time?" I speak into my ear piece. "Yes, seems here that Richard will be leaving at 7." He says.

"Good. Zach, what about you?" Corbyn says. "Well, a good time would be around 6. Catch him, stop him, and it gives you enough time to go back and act normal." He says. "Good, Daniel, Jack, you know the drill." I say. I began to walk wherever Richard went. "5 seconds." Daniel says. The lights go out and i follow Richard.

"Damn it! Where is it!?" He yells in frustration. "Looking for this?" Corbyn says. "Besson, give it back." He says. "No, now listen here. We could do this the easy way or the hard way." I say.

30 minutes later

"Oh my gosh, mr. & mrs. Besson we are so glad that you are okay!" The police say. "There was a murder." They say. "No, I know." I say. "Where were you guys?" They ask. "We were in the indoor outhouse with Richard." Corbyn says. "The murder was at 7, you guys noticed that Richard was being followed?" They ask. "No,  we know." We say. We walked away and go into the car. "Mission accomplished." I say to Corbyn. "Think they suspect anything?" Daniel says. "No, they won't suspect a thing." Jonah says as we drive away.

********************************************
made 02/01/2020🦋
word count: 247
THEY DIDNT. KILL HIM I SWEAR😏😂...