zach * i like this boy...... and he likes someone else *

Zach Herron, one of my very close friends. Always with me and has me smiling any time of day. I like him and I think he likes me too. Jonah says he gets red whenever someone says my name but I'm not sure, I'm hoping he does.

In math class

"Hey, zach." I smile. "Hey, y/n." He says back. "So, any plans on Saturday?" I ask. "Nope, but I'm hoping you can change that." He smiles. "Of course, movies?" I ask. "Always." He says. We smile at each other and continued to do our work.

Saturday
It was finally Saturday and I texted Zach asking when we are going to meet up.

Y/n👑: hey, zach. when are we meeting up?
Zachary🥰: oh im sorry, i have to cancel. im sick
Y/n👑: oh, do you want me to come over?
Zachary🥰: no it's okay, but thank you! see you Monday:)
Y/n👑: yeah, see you Monday.

Well there goes my Saturday, maybe Jonah can go with me.

Y/n🥶:hey jonah, do you want to go to the movies with me since Zach can't go?
jo🤪: of course! Pick you up in a few.

I got dress and waited for jonah to pick me up. I heard his car honk and I walk out. "Ready?" He asks as I get into the car. "Ready." I smile.

We got to the movies and we decided to watch, the photograph. We got our drinks and popcorn and got in. "Hey, why didn't zach come?" Jonah asks. "He said he was sick." I told him. "Well, he's not anymore." He points to where Zach and y/f/n were laughing. "Oh." I look down. "Hey, it's okay. Don't worry about him." Jonah says.

After the movie

Me and jonah threw away our trash and I knew Zach saw me and he knows I saw him too. He jogs over to me and jonah, "hey, y/n. I'm so sorry, I didn't meant I lie." He said. "But you did. You know, you could've just said you were going with y/f/n to the movies before saying you would come with me and lying about being sick." I say. "I didn't know, she asked me out and I said yes." Like that my heart shattered. "That's just great. Really hope she knows how to handle you, because im done." I say. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I've liked you since freshman year Zach. And clearly you don't see me that way, and i don't want to be friends with you or y/f/n if you guys are together in front of my face." I say.

"Y/n, I'm sorr-" Jonah interrupted, "that's enough Zach. Just leave her alone." Jonah grabbed my shoulder and walked out of the movie theater. "I'm sorry y/n." He says. "You wanted to hear a story?" I say. He nods his head already knowing what I'm about to say, "I like this boy, and he likes someone else." I say tearing flowing down.

________________________________
Made: 02/22/2020🦋
Word count: 510

also kinda want to make a story about Corbyn 😐
what do you guys think?