Jonah *kiss please?*

Jonah😗❤️: can I go over?
Y/n: of course, my parents just left too
Jonah😗❤️: also be prepared bc im bringing something ;)
Y/n: jonah!
Jonah😗❤️: what? We can't make cookies and decorate them :( will it make too much of a mess?
Y/n: oh no it's fine. See you when you get here.
Jonah😗❤️: okay, see you later babe.
read at 5:37 pm

I sat in my living room waiting for jonah to come. *knock knock* I dashed to the door and opened it seeing a smiling jonah. "Hey, babe." He said. "Hey, baby." I let him in and closed the door behind him. "Kiss please?" He said. I kissed him and he pulled away to put down the stuff.

"They're ready!" Jonah yells over to me. I paused the movie and went over to jonah. "Wow, they look great." I smile. "Now, time to decorate." He kisses my cheek and grabs the rest of the things. "Alright, I'm going to take 5 and you take 5 and we have 2 plain ones." He said. I nod my head and we began to decorate.

"Not gonna lie babe, but mine are coming out pretty good." Jonah smirked. "Yeah, only because you're actually good at art." I scoff. "Hey, you're good too but I'm just better." He smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes and finished decorate. "I'll say this was a success." I high-fived Jonah. "You're right. Who would have thought we had the same idea to do the bikini bottom. I mean your spongebob looks great!" Jonah says. "Thank you, you're Patrick is amazing." I say.

"Kiss please?" He smiled. I kissed him softly and his hands went to my waist and mine to his cheeks. I pull away and smiled at him, "Why do you always say that babe? You know you could just kiss me." I chuckle. "My mom always said Don't ever kiss a girl without saying please. That will get them falling hard." He smiled. "Well, she's not wrong." I smiled and kissed him again.

________________________________
made: 03/27/2020🦋
word count: 342 🦋