13: more confessions, Toad vs. the bandit tribe.

After Toad managed to impregnate his sisters not to mention his mother and aunt. He decides to do some training by eradicating the bandit tribe that Raven was supposed to lead, but didn't because of her family means everything to her.

Toad: is this the bandit tribe? Aunt Raven really dodged the bullet when she decided to stay with the family. But I gotta say, they do look expendable. I mean seriously, they're total pushovers. I bet they can't hit a broad side of a barn.
????: are we now?
Toad: damn straight! You're all look weak. I doubt you will give me a challenge. What's your name?
Vernal: it's Vernal.
Toad: you the leader?
Vernal: perhaps. Why do you ask?
Toad: I came to eradicate this tribe. Courtesy of Raven Branwen.
Vernal: don't you dare mention that traitor! She abandoned us for her family!
Toad: only because she thinks you're not worth her time! Besides, you all look expendable! You won't live long anyway.

Toad brought on Crescent Cyan and killed every single bandit only leaving Vernal.

Toad: I guess it's just you and me reverse trap.
Vernal: what does that even mean?
Toad: it means you're a chick wearing guys clothes.
Vernal: I'll take that as a complement.
Toad: *demonic voice* enough talk. Time to die!

Toad transformed into a demon fox and attacked Vernal. And used his tailed beast bomb, killing her instantly. He transformed back and headed back to Beacon where he was greeted by his fiancé Blake.

Blake: you're back Toad! I was so worried!
Toad: sorry about that baby. I had some things to take care of.
Blake: I don't care what you've been doing, just as long as you're safe.
Toad: I'm fine dear. I just had to deal with some bandits.
Blake: you dealt with some bandits?! What were you thinking?!
Toad: calm down baby! They're just pushovers! I hardly broke a sweat!
Blake: that doesn't matter! You were reckless!
Toad: Blake honey, calm down. Remember, you're pregnant.
Blake: you're right babe. I'm sorry.

He was then approached by Pyrrha, Coco, Velvet, Glynda, Ilia and Weiss.

Toad: oh hey girls! What's up?
Weiss: we all have something to tell you Toad.
Toad: what is it Weiss?
Weiss: the thing is Toad, that we all love you. Very much.
Toad: if I'm being honest, the truth is, I love you all too.