11: sibling bonding. (lemon)

After a long day of training, Toad decides to take a break. He is resting in his dorm room when his sisters came in.

Ruby: hey big brother? Yang and I need something from you.
Toad: what is it Ruby?
Yang: well seeing how you got into a relationship with Blake. We decided that we want the same.
Toad: I see. That makes sense. And I'm guessing that mom and aunt Raven want the same thing too?
Ruby: yeah that's right.
Toad: alright then. If that's what you girls want, then I'm ok with it.

They stripped off their clothes and Toad started making out with Yang and Ruby was on top of his already erect member and inserted it inside her pussy and started moving and moaned loudly.

Ruby: it's my first time and I'm glad I gave it to you Toad. It feels so good bro! I wanted this for a while!
Yang: you sure are having fun Ruby. Even though it's your first time.

Toad kept thrusting and with one final thrust, he came inside her.

Ruby: that felt so good bro. I hope I get pregnant from this.
Yang: you've had your fun Ruby. Now it's my turn.

Yang immediately inserted his member into her pussy and started moving faster. Which made her moan loudly.

Yang: oh wow. I can see why Blake had her fun with you bro! It feels really good!
Toad: aw crap! I'm gonna cum again!
Yang: yes! Do it inside me Toad! I want your child!

And another thrust and he came inside her.

Yang: I finally get to have your kid bro.

After they finished, they cuddled with their brother and fell asleep.