12: I am the MILFing man (lemon) .

Toad was happy that his sisters finally confessed to him. And now they're in a incestuous relationship with both of his sisters. Toad also had the same feelings towards his mother and aunt, but kept it bottled up so not to raise suspicion. While he was in his dorm, he was visited by his mother and aunt.

Toad: man, I'm tired. That mission was exhausting. Now I'm under a lot of stress.
????: maybe we can relieve all that pent up stress.
Toad: oh! Mom! Aunt Raven! What are you doing here? And what do you mean by that?
Summer: well you see Toad, both your aunt Raven and I have been sexually frustrated ever since you dad and uncle died.
Toad: not to be mean or anything but, I considered their deaths to be a blessing.
Raven: why is that Toad?
Toad: well, if I'm being honest, I've always had feelings for not only Ruby and Yang but you and mom as well.
Summer: that makes us happy Toad. Which is the reason why we're here.
Toad: if you're both ok with this, then I have no problem with it. Let's get started then.

(Lemon start)

Summer and Raven stripped off their clothes and Toad did the same. Raven started giving him a blowjob while he was making out with Summer. Toad came in Raven's mouth and she swallowed his cum. Summer took this opportunity to insert his member into her pussy, which made her moan with pleasure.

Summer: the girls were right. You really are big. I can't tell you how much I needed this. It feels so good. Alright Toad, make momma feel good ok baby.
Toad: alright mom.
Summer: and make sure you get momma pregnant alright sweety.
Toad: sure thing mom.

Summer started moving making her moan louder. While Raven is masturbating.

Toad: mom! I'm gonna cum!
Summer: go ahead! Do it inside me!

Right then Toad came inside her.

Raven: it's my turn now.

Raven began inserting his member into her pussy causing her to moan.

Raven: I was in desperate need of this Toad! This feels so good!

She started moving while making out with her nephew.

Raven: oh god! You feel better than your father!
Toad: aunt Raven! I'm about to cum!
Raven: good. Do it inside me! Get me pregnant!

Toad gave one final thrust and came inside her.

Toad: I wonder how long I can keep this up.