15: the brown brute, Toad vs. Hazel.

Toad has reached Salem's castle. He knew has to end this long battle so he can keep his promise to his fiancé Blake. And to do that, he needs to use the power of his silver eyes. But in order to reach Salem, he has to go through her lackeys first.

Toad: wait for me Blake. I'll end this soon. I made a promise and I intend to keep it! I'm doing this for you and everyone else I love. After this is done, we will finally get back to our lives at Beacon.
????: I don't think that will be possible.
Toad: oh look who it is. The dude who suffers from roid rage.
Hazel: if you want to get to our mistress you have to go through us first.
Toad: alright then. It's your funereal.

(I decided to put this song in because Toad's weapon is the same as his sister's weapon, Crescent Rose.)

Toad brought out Crescent Cyan and started slashing at Hazel. After a few hits he switched to his sniper mode and fires a few shots which badly injuries Hazel. With no dust to use to activate his semblance, Hazel is at huge disadvantage. Hazel's injuries are so severe he won't live much longer.

Hazel: if I go down, I'm taking you with me!
Toad: not in this lifetime or any other for that matter!

Toad than activated his semblance and pummels him relentlessly. After a couple of punches, Hazel dropped dead leaving Toad panting heavily.

Toad: *panting* that was tougher than I thought! But it's not over yet mi still have to kill Watts. Cinder and her lackeys are no longer a threat, so I don't have to worry about them for now. You better watch out Salem! I'm coming for you!