Have you heard...?

"Have you heard about the school legend?"

"Legend? Don't you mean mystery?"

"No this is the legend of this school. This story has been passed down for generations at this school, from third years to first years and so on. This is the legend about (Y/n). It is said that she died a long time ago before the school was built. It is said that she died for someone that she thought loved her back. But realizing that was not the case she stayed in this place ever since passing her judgment on every student who walks these halls." 

"What does she look like?" 

"She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, and wears a black kimono with red flowers but you will know her by the (f/c) paper umbrella she has and the round mask that smiles on her face."

~~~Somewhere in the school~~~

"Wonder what those little mysteries are up to right now..." thought (Y/n). 

She looked at the school from her perch on a tree. 

"I wonder what Yugi is doing right now, wait doesn't he want to be called Hanako now?" (Y/n) pondered, "Maybe I'll go visit him today."

The girl hopped down from the tree and glided down with her (f/c) umbrella. She then strolled though the school, making sure nobody saw her. She got to the girls restroom in which her friends resided and opened the door. Inside she found Hanako and a girl with white and green hair. 

"Looks like I came at a bad time," (Y/n) said lifelessly and turned around. 

But before she could leave she heard her friend complain in a childish tone, "(Y/n) we need your help." 

(Y/n) turned around and tilted her head like a curious puppy. 

"We can't figure out how to get this girls crush to like her back," Hanako said. 

(Y/n) looked up and down the girl next to him. She was cute in her own childish way with her chubby cheeks and somewhat rounded legs. 

"What's your name little girl?" (Y/n) asked. 

The girl pouted a little and said, "My name is Yashiro and I'm about the same age as you!" 

(Y/n) chuckled almost deviously and said, "Dear if you and me were the same your bones would long be dust by now."

Authors note: Should Yan-Chan (aka (y/n) I just like like to nickname her that because putting my own name feels weird) have a Yandere personality. Or what I'm saying is should she be a Yandere in this story or no? Sorry if this chapter is really short or bad but it's going to get better!