Prologue

Xiao Zhan's Side Story...

Xiao Zhan graduated in middle school as the most intellegent student, he was known as nerdy. The teachers keep asking him for assistance or for work since the teachers relies on him so much because he's the school's intelligent and best student.

Most of the students were so jealous of him since he been praised by the teachers, because of this, Zhan became a loner. He was bullied if there's no teacher, the students will also threaten him if he'll tell the teachers that they bully him.

Some of the students which he called as 'friends' took advantage of him because of his naive and pure personality as their servant. They keep ordering him to do their assignments, to copy the lecture for them, buy snacks for them, do this, do that. Even in group activities, Zhan is the one who'll do the projects since he don't want a failing grade. His group mates will threaten him if he'll tell the teachers that they're not helping him. This keeps on going until Zhan had enough.

After Zhan graduated from middle school, he decided to have a new lifestyle. While walking at the front gate of the school to take an enrollment, he saw a guy with a murderous aura surrounding him. People on his way was scared of him as they ran on the side to make a way for him.

Zhan was drooling in amazement! He suddenly got an idea, he'll just disguise himself as a delinquent so that people will fear him!

×××××

Wang Yibo's Side Story...

Wang Yibo graduated in middle school with bad grades, he was not supposed to be graduated but since it's his family who owns the school, the teachers have no choice but to pass him. He may be bad when it comes to academic but when it comes to sports, he's the most athletic one. He also leads a gang, the most powerful gang of all middle school in the city to be exact.

He is the most powerful delinquent in the school, he was known as 'ACE' in different school. His nickname symbolizes as 'undefeatable', it's true though, he never lost once that's why most of the delinquents looked up on him, only few have guts to challenge him, even if there is, they'll immediately be hospitalized for a month.

Because of his almost failing grades, his parents came to him very angry and disappointed.

"How can you do this to our family?!" Mrs. Wang, Yibo's mom screamed, "You always gave shame to us! You're a disgraceful child! Can you at least make us proud?!!" his frustrated mom then fainted dramatically. His dad immediately catched her in his arms, "honey?!" Mr. Wang worriedly called but there was no response, "help someone! My wife is dying! Bring her immediately to the family doctor!" Mr. Wang screamed in the verge of crying. Many butlers and maid came with rolling stretcher and carried their madame towards the family doctor.

Okay, this may seem weird but Yibo's family has this kind of antiques. They live like royalty, they eat like royalty, they work like royalty, they speak like royalty.

Just imagine that you're outside of their ginormous castle-like mansion, standing there quietly, once you stepped inside, you'll suddenly hear a royal instrumental music playing on the background. Many maids and butlers will serve you right after stepping in... That is if you're a guest, but if you're not and worst a trespasser, they will sent you to jail until you'll never meet your freedom ever again. Yibo hates this kind of lifestyle that's why he became a rebellious guy. Okay, back to the story.

After the incident (or so that's what they call it as), Yibo then thought about living in a different lifestyle. But of course not like this boring royalty like lifestyle but like a regular one.

When the month of enrollment came, he went to the public school as his first mission; 'Enroll at the public school where no one knows him as Ace'. But it seems like it didn't work, all of the people who's in front of him suddenly feared him and gave him a way to walk in.

Is their something wrong with my face? He thought. He furrowed his brows while thinking. He suddenly saw someone who's wearing thick glasses and looking so innocent, staring at him for-who-knows-how-long.

This unknown guy in front of him suddenly gave him an idea, he'll just disguise himself as a nerdy so that his real identity as a delinquent will be hidden!

—♡———————————————♡—

Haha! what do you think of their first encounter with each other??

Thanks for the notice. If there's a wrong grammars or typos, please do point it out. Comments, and votes are appreciated.

Again, thank you for reading and have a nice day!