Rain and Jacket

‼️EDITED CUZ LAST UPDATE WAS SHIT ISTG QvQ‼️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"......."

With his face leaned sideways atop of his desk, Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan who's dozing off on his own table with his face also facing him.

He really does have nice features... Yibo thought as he studies the other's face, but he noticed something's off..... Is that an eyebag? Has he not been sleeping well? He asked himself, noticing the slight dark circles under Xiao Zhan's eyes, not thinking if it's the cause of eyeliner or nah. Is it because he's studying too much last night for the upcoming first test? Or is it because he's also doing my assignments? I should do my own assignments then so I won't cause more burden to him...!

Yibo stayed like that ever since he arrived in the classroom, when he saw Xiao Zhan sleeping in his table. He want to wake Xiao Zhan up but after seeing the other's sleeping face, he dares not to. Yibo quietly sat on his chair and layed his head to his table, facing Xiao Zhan and watched him sleeping. He had no idea how long had he been staring at him, he don't know why he did it either but he didn't complain or stop, after all, staring (admiring) the other is not a problem at all.

Only did he collected his senses back when He Peng slammed his hands on his desk, causing Xiao Zhan—and also Yibo— to jolt in surprise.

"Bro!" He Peng exclaimed.

"Wha— is the teacher already here?!" Xiao Zhan panickedly asked as he looked around the room for the teacher.

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo, who's been watching Xiao Zhan's sleeping face glared at He Peng. How dare he! Disturbing the sleeping beauty!

"Haha no," He Peng laughed, "I'm just gonna remind you that it's Saturday tomorrow!" Says He Peng excitedly.

"Oh...OH! I'm aware hehe," Xiao Zhan sheepishly grinned.

"So you're up to the arcade for tomorrow? You promised right?"

"Mn, yeah, I did not forget."

He Peng glanced at Yibo who's already giving him a death glare. "'Sup pres? Seems like you're in a bad mood today."

"Yeah," Yibo answered as he sat up properly, "seeing your face ruined my day."

Xiao Zhan was about to scold Yibo when He Peng retorts, "then I would gladly show my face to you everyday so that you will never have a nice day."

A tension starts to grow between the two; Yibo and He Peng, as they glared at each other. They've been like that ever since the incident (refers to the previous chapter lol) days ago. "Hey—" Xiao Zhan tries to calm them down when Zanjin and Zhuocheng approached the three of them. The atmosphere around them quickly changed to a calm one.

"Do you have answer for number three of our history assignment?" Zhuocheng asked and yawned. "I forgot about this assignment last night, my lil' bro keep pestering me for more video games..."

"Well I have," Xiao Zhan answered.

"Can I copy it? Only this time, promise." Zhuocheng swore, making a promise gesture with his hand.

"Sure."

"Thanks dude, I promise to repay you someday."

"It's nothing, really." Says Xiao Zhan while rummaging his bag, well he's used to it after all. When he found the thing, he handed it to Zhuocheng. Zhuocheng accepted it and suddenly, another paper fell on the floor. Zanjin picked it up.